Dec 8
    Dec 9
    Dec 10
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,869 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    lpfaffe wrote: »
    New two challenges, can someone someone tell me if I have to do something specific to join this challenge?

@lpfaffe I think all you will need to do is introduce yourself in your post. Tell us a little about yourself and post each day your new weight. You can add comments as to how your day went, any ideas you have, books/articles you've read that have been helpful, any new things you are trying and your thoughts on it, recipes, product/food/snack ideas. Really anything at all that can help others. You do not have to tell us, however, anything you don't wish to share. It is wonderful to get new people on this challenge. We are all so grateful for your inputs and we will be your biggest cheerleaders! Welcome, it is wonderful to have you here!
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in communitymental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food 🥙
    Work out 3x/week 🏃‍♀️
    8 glasses of water💧
    Self Care Activity 🧶

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs

Dec Monthly goal: lose 2 pounds

1: 🥙💧🧶
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17:
    18:
    19:
    20:
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31:
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Options
    It’s so great to see you all here in December! With the crazy things going on I agree with B @StirredIntention it’s important to squeeze in some self care this month.
    My self care is putting lotion on my dry cracked feet and putting socks on before bed. 🧦
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Back at it in December, my favorite month of the year!

I'm a 37 year old stay at home mom of 5 little ones! I'm trying to lose the baby weight before my wedding in December 2024 <3

November loss= 4.2lbs

December Goal= 5lbs

1. 164.2 <3
    2. 164.6 <3
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    December start weight: 232
    December goal weight:220
    Ultimate goal weight:145

Dec 1 232
    Dec 2
    Dec 3
    Dec 4
    Dec 5
    Dec 6
    Dec 7
    Dec 8
    Dec 9
    Dec 10
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a while now. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023. 💖I wouldn't be where I am today without this group (along with a couple other challenges I am in); I am so thankful for their support and accountability. 💖

🤶🎄My Goals for December🎄🤶

⚖️ Lose 4 pounds (always my goal) - Will be tough this month, but am keeping it anyway
    👣 17K steps daily with one day of rest
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ Tai Chi or Yoga 1 day per week
    💦 6+ glasses of water

👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ 💦
    Highest Weight 228
    November Ending Weight 164.6

Dec 1: 164.8 👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ Hello December!
    Dec 2: 165 👣 📝 🥗 🧘‍♀️ 💦 My first holiday event this weekend. Greg and I are off to Newport, RI. We go every year this time of year. It is a city set on an island in Rhode Island. Really cute shops, great restaurants. They decorte the city for Christmas. We go and see the lights, do some shopping and our annual "Taste of Newport". We usually go to 5 different restaurants (Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, Dessert and BF the following morning), and plenty of drinks with that. This will be the first year that I'm going since I started this weight loss journey. I am going to enjoy myself, but also going to try to curb that this year. We are thinking - just small plates for each and and/or sharing. I won't be weighing tomorrow, but will be back Monday AM to catch up.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    Hello I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a while now. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023. 💖I wouldn't be where I am today without this group (along with a couple other challenges I am in); I am so thankful for their support and accountability. 💖

🤶🎄My Goals for December🎄🤶

⚖️ Lose 4 pounds (always my goal) - Will be tough this month, but am keeping it anyway
    👣 17K steps daily with one day of rest
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ Tai Chi or Yoga 1 day per week
    💦 6+ glasses of water

👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ 💦
    Highest Weight 228
    November Ending Weight 164.6

Dec 1: 164.8 👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ Hello December!
    Dec 2: 165 👣 📝 🥗 🧘‍♀️ 💦 My first holiday event this weekend. Greg and I are off to Newport, RI. We go every year this time of year. It is a city set on an island in Rhode Island. Really cute shops, great restaurants. They decorte the city for Christmas. We go and see the lights, do some shopping and our annual "Taste of Newport". We usually go to 5 different restaurants (Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, Dessert and BF the following morning), and plenty of drinks with that. This will be the first year that I'm going since I started this weight loss journey. I am going to enjoy myself, but also going to try to curb that this year. We are thinking - just small plates for each and and/or sharing. I won't be weighing tomorrow, but will be back Monday AM to catch up.

@ddainiak That trip sounds Heavenly. Enjoy yourself and safe travels to you and DH.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Nov 30): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    ******************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME****************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

12/01-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)- Hoping to Work it back down. I was hoping for more progress but it always seems to go on much quicker than it comes off. That seems to be the opposite of gravity, doesn’t it? Humph…..

12/02-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)- Today is the birthday party for my DGS Owen that I babysit. He is turning 6. Party will be about an hour away at a bowling alley for some bumper bowling for the kids. I was hoping the scale would be down today (for a buffer) but I know I didn’t eat the healthiest yesterday so it’s my own fault. Today will be filled with snacks, food and cake. I’ll try to have some control by eating a small meal before I leave.

12/03-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

• ozdeelite
    ozdeelite Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Well at least I’m staying in 112 range. Starting to feel a little better at least. It’s hard sometimes with Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue AND hidradenitis suppurtiva.

It’s all about having a healthy lifestyle- smoothies full of berries,greens,grain. Protein and vegetables for dinner. Reduce snacking - healthy snack options. I like protein bars or puddings.

I have a weight station, treadmill barbell and dumbbells and often sit and use my dumbells or squats and calf raises. Aiming to do 4 days exercise next week and every week but this week has been a bad health week so I was forced to take it easy and sleep lots.

Still dreading spending 3 days with my mum for Christmas- I love her so much but she’s making caramel tarts, pineapple tarts, giving me chocolates, not to mention the dip , chips, and various nibbles. I desperately want to not gain back the 2kg I’ve lost! Considering it takes me a month to lose it and can be undone in a day.

Daily weigh in December
    December start: 112.2kg
    December goal: 110

December 1. 112.2kg
    December 2. 112.8kg
    December 3. 112.6kg
    December 4
    December 5
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50+ yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    December Goals: Bike 5+ miles/day Mon-Fri | 3,000 steps/day | Aim for 7 hours sleep/day

Dec 1: 205.6
    Dec 2: 205.1
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 422 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    lpfaffe wrote: »
    New two challenges, can someone someone tell me if I have to do something specific to join this challenge?

There's nothing you have to do to join this challenge - You can just jump in with a post like the ones above. :) Each day, you'll copy your previous post, paste that into a new post, adding your current weight for the new day. Some folks don't post daily -- that's ok too. Welcome to the group!
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in communitymental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food 🥙
    Work out 3x/week 🏃‍♀️
    8 glasses of water💧
    Self Care Activity 🧶

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs

❄️🎄Dec Monthly goal: lose 2 pounds

1: 🥙💧🧶
    2: 🥙💧🧶🏃‍♀️ Spent the day with the family at our town tree lighting, now finishing off a chocolate martini and getting ready for bed ❄️
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14: