❄️🎄December Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge🪵🔥

Options

Replies

• StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi, just jumping in here, I hope it's OK to join in even though we're three days into December. I live in New Zealand so lucky enough to be at the start of summer which means loads of fresh produce and long hours of daylight right now. I'm at my heaviest ever weight of 97kg - I know December isn't always the easiest month to reduce that number, but I'm going to aim to be 95kg or less to kick off 2024.
    I'm a regular gym goer, so it's the food I need to work on.

Welcome! I jumped in mid- month a few months ago and love the group! Glad you're here!
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50+ yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    December Goals: Bike 5+ miles/day Mon-Fri | 3,000 steps/day | Aim for 7 hours sleep/day

Dec 1: 205.6
    Dec 2: 205.1
    Dec 3: 205.9
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,872 Member
    Options
    Hi, just jumping in here, I hope it's OK to join in even though we're three days into December. I live in New Zealand so lucky enough to be at the start of summer which means loads of fresh produce and long hours of daylight right now. I'm at my heaviest ever weight of 97kg - I know December isn't always the easiest month to reduce that number, but I'm going to aim to be 95kg or less to kick off 2024.
    I'm a regular gym goer, so it's the food I need to work on.

@2021FitterThanB4 It's so nice to have you here, Welcome!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,872 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Nov 30): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    ******************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME****************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

12/01-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/02-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)- Today is the birthday party for my DGS Owen that I babysit. He is turning 6. Party will be about an hour away at a bowling alley for some bumper bowling for the kids. I was hoping the scale would be down today (for a buffer) but I know I didn’t eat the healthiest yesterday so it’s my own fault. Today will be filled with snacks, food and cake. I’ll try to have some control by eating a small meal before I leave.

12/03-182.0-(Trend Weight 181.9)- The birthday party went nicely at the bowling alley. Pizza, cake and ice cream have shown up on the scale this morning. NSV= My son wanted to take home a burger meal for dinner later from a nearby restaurant which would be something we can’t get in our town. I ordered nothing for me for to take home. I ate a turkey sandwich on low carb bread later when I got hungry. Baby steps. On another note, I found out my older friend (78) fell during her family Christmas party and was rushed to the hospital yesterday. After a transport to a 2nd hospital with surgeons, she will have to have surgery. I will find out more later. Let’s get healthy and stay healthy, my friends. Our bodies are going to need us!

12/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,748 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for December🎄 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily/ Move daily
    Get back down to under 200 pounds

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost: up 1 pound
    September weight loss: 1.8 pounds
    October weight loss: up 3.1 pounds
    November weight loss: up .6 pounds

🎄December:
    1: 203.4– Time to get all gears going. I’ve been really good getting on the scale everyday, but I have a hard time with consistent logging.
    I’ve noticed that it’s easier on the computer than the phone, so my goal for December is to log every day.

2: 203.5– logged for breakfast… it’s the very beginning of getting back into logging, so I’ll take that as a win. Baby steps.

3: 201.6 not sure what happened… but I’ll take it. I weigh myself 4x then take the average… so we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

4: 203.6–there is the bounce back. It’s all good though. Taking carrots to work as my crunchy snack today, along with soup and salad. My goal is to log everything today. Happy Monday!

Jill 🥰
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all our new friends, and welcome back to our returnies!