Say it here...

Options

Replies

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Me to my leasing office: I never got my lease renewal and I need to know what the price is going to be for next year.

My leasing office: sends me a blank lease with no pricing info

Me: *sigh*

They were supposed to send this a month ago. What would have happened if I hadn’t taken the initiative and followed up to ask why they didn’t do their job? Now all the stress and burden is on me because of their incompetence. My lease is up next month so that doesn’t give me much time to find a new place to live if I decide to leave.

So much anger, frustration, and stress running through my head right now.
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I’m here in search of dopamine like i used to get back in the day

Sigh

And because i super don’t want to go to this xmas concert tonight 😣
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Sofiapilla wrote: »

Sigh

You are pretty & very funny
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Sigh

Dafaq you been at - you need to start some new interesting threads

ETA - also good to see You 😎
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    it's all such *kitten*
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    *kitten* cupcakes!
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Sigh

I have been failing at life. That’s probably an understatement. I’m tired of being so busy and overwhelmed, someone needs to teach me how to zen

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Sigh

I have been failing at life. That’s probably an understatement. I’m tired of being so busy and overwhelmed, someone needs to teach me how to zen

Sick and tired of Being sick and tired as they say -

As for the zen issue - call me - I know a guy
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    *kitten* cupcakes!

I will take your kitten cupcakes
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    *kitten* cupcakes!

I will take your kitten cupcakes

Three of them spell out JOY by tiny decorative cookie....one on each. I couldn't break up the set.

(To be clear, I did not bake these. A client brought them and my boss won't let me get rid of them and they're soooooooooooo yours....screw him :))
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 456 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Weakness: #1 - when she sends me an early morning vm and says she misses my “gofey” voice (her brain locked up and she combined goofy/dopey)🥰😍💍

Weakness: #2 - if there are 2 pieces of garlic bread I’m allowed to have 1 👍🏻

Weakness: #3 - she’s already banned me from cooking, cleaning and doing the laundry.
    Being a partial fk up pays off sometimes gents 😏

Weakness: #4 - She’s my medicine. I was up at 2 am with a belly that was doing backflips and the feeling of anxiety. Spoke to her and it went away.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options

Sigh

I got you Bae 🤗
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,077 Member
    Options
    I’m not on speaking terms with my snake😡
  • BriansTrident
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Mine has a habit of making me late for work a lot because it loves my girl so much. So we have a love/hate relationship right now.

What’s the problem with yours?

• MelG7777
    Options

Mine has a habit of making me late for work a lot because it loves my girl so much. So we have a love/hate relationship right now.

That’s sweet. I wish that was the issue. It’s my middle guys snake. And I’ve grown fond of him over the last few months. But we’ve had a live rat in there since Monday and he’s not eaten it. And now I’m feeding the rat and feel hella sorry for him. Really bad. When it’s quick and over with, I get it. Nature. But the fact that they’re now roommates makes me feel bad. He sits with his hand against the glass looking at me. And we feed him string cheese.
  • BriansTrident
    Options

That’s sweet. I wish that was the issue. It’s my middle guys snake. And I’ve grown fond of him over the last few months. But we’ve had a live rat in there since Monday and he’s not eaten it. And now I’m feeding the rat and feel hella sorry for him. Really bad. When it’s quick and over with, I get it. Nature. But the fact that they’re now roommates makes me feel bad. He sits with his hand against the glass looking at me. And we feed him string cheese.

Ball or python or boa?

Ball pythons are real finicky eaters. They can go months without eating. Make sure the rat doesn’t start attacking the snake.if the snake is going through a shedding phase that could be why or the rat is too big. You could buy a frozen one and force feed the snake “ not fun”

• MelG7777
    Options

Ball or python or boa?

Ball pythons are real finicky eaters. They can go months without eating. Make sure the rat doesn’t start attacking the snake.if the snake is going through a shedding phase that could be why or the rat is too big. You could buy a frozen one and force feed the snake “ not fun”

Ball python. The last several he pounced on almost immediately. He couldn’t get it to eat the frozen so he switched. We did figure out later he was shedding the first time he did it. He ate the snake, shed and went to the bathroom all in one night. It was a big night for him. My son was given this snake and we are learning along the way. Not quick enough probably.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    omg i think the meds are working. I just flirted about baked goods
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Getting tired
  • BriansTrident
    edited December 2023
    Options