Lapsed ........ now I need to be back

My name is Will and well, I will admit, I am NOT back to where I was, but I am definitely more than my lowest. I took a couple of years away from MyFitnessPal (So long that I lost my email and password and had to start a new account) and have gained back about 20 of the 65 points I have lost.

I have a goal for this year, I am calling it my HIIT-4 Million. A short series of exercises once per day (sit-ups, crunches, stuff like that) that goes along with 4 million steps this year. That is an average of 11K per day. I am going to use MyFitnessPal to track my foot intact and chronicle my journey. Who knows, maybe make a few friends and get some encouragement along the way.

Replies

• ebitzuu
    ebitzuu Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Will, I can definitely relate! Goodluck on your fitness journey, no time like the present to start! Hope you have a wonderful new years!
  • Thegreenbeliever
    Thegreenbeliever Posts: 7 Member
    Hang in there! If we can all try our best, and eventually integrate the learning we attain from using this type of app, we will defeat so much of what our society markets to us in the form of fast food, overeating and under exercising. A collective effort will help.