What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone.

I have several mini goals (increase protein, exercise minimum 5/week, etc.) but on reflection I think my new mini goal is to stay focused and to have fun. Once it becomes a chore or boring, history tells me I’m at risk of walking away and I so don’t want that. So, I’m going to continue to dance as I get ready for work some days in and ‘enjoy the workout sweat’ because I’m seeing change and it makes me feel good. 😊
  • phillygal87
    phillygal87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Positive: Getting 4 workouts or activities this week
    Negative: Get below 200 by 2/1 (currently @ 206.5)
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My current mini-goal is indirectly related to my health - paying off debt I racked up over the past few years while in school. So while that's the goal, the intention that goes along with that is not losing focus on my health or falling back into unhealthy habits in the process. I'm hoping that staying consistent with my fitness and nutrition will give me the boost I need to tackle the debt efficiently. I'm in that sweet motivated honeymoon phase so I'm taking advantage of that and starting off strong!
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would like to ride my scooter again. Gotta get below 105kg
  • kyoutzy9576
    kyoutzy9576 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 3
    Options
    Healthy baby and Momma! I'm 24 weeks on Thursday and I've been eating well, exercising and steadily gaining as I should. All I want is a healthy baby and to feel good while getting there. Never been so motivated :smiley:

Good one!! Thinking about what you are eating to nourish your baby is a great way to change your focus on where you're spending your calories. It worked great for me, but my "babies" are 35 and 29 now. Wondering if I can get back to that mindset anyway. Who is greasy sugary salt helping? And how much better will we feel if we eat like we are trying to build a great nutritional foundation for someone we love (including ourselves)??
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 143 Member
    edited January 4
    Options
    I got this flower overtop and I want to fit into it. It's about a size too small. It only came in two sizes (think, one size fits all), and the bigger size was too big.

8v2p1vv02hiv.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!