What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would like to ride my scooter again. Gotta get below 105kg
  • kyoutzy9576
    kyoutzy9576 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 3
    Options
    Healthy baby and Momma! I'm 24 weeks on Thursday and I've been eating well, exercising and steadily gaining as I should. All I want is a healthy baby and to feel good while getting there. Never been so motivated :smiley:

Good one!! Thinking about what you are eating to nourish your baby is a great way to change your focus on where you're spending your calories. It worked great for me, but my "babies" are 35 and 29 now. Wondering if I can get back to that mindset anyway. Who is greasy sugary salt helping? And how much better will we feel if we eat like we are trying to build a great nutritional foundation for someone we love (including ourselves)??
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 147 Member
    edited January 4
    Options
    I got this flower overtop and I want to fit into it. It's about a size too small. It only came in two sizes (think, one size fits all), and the bigger size was too big.

8v2p1vv02hiv.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!