What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    mt0szwgzjcrv.jpeg
    Realized it was 3pm and I haven t eaten anything yet. Last day of vacation for me, so back to waking up at 6am tomorrow.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,263 Member
    Options
    @acpgee

Your eggs look so good. Seven minutes?
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    5g91x2bd3w7s.jpeg

omg YES PLEASE 🤤🍴
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    @acpgee

Hubby did the eggs while I was still in the office. He was confused by the range of cooking times he found online for soft boiled eggs and chose an average of six minutes and 45 seconds.
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    @acpgee

Hubby did the eggs while I was still in the office. He was confused by the range of cooking times he found online for soft boiled eggs and chose an average of six minutes and 45 seconds.

Very nice. I do mine between a little more than nine minutes, but I need them a little firmer inside because they are portable food. I get the water simmering first then gently lower in the eggs and start the timer. For serving on a plate, those look pretty amazing.
  • bibber2000
    bibber2000 Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 4
    Options
    Dinner 3 days in a row.... Served with rice...
    Its chicken on weggies with coconut milk
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Primo of spaghetti with pesto I made before vacation and pulled out of the freezer. I wasn't sure my basil plants would survive a 3 week vacation so harvested heavily for pesto prior to leaving. Secondo was saltimbocca with burnt vegetables. Hubby came home with chicken thighs when I asked for breasts. I didn't coordinate the difference in cooking time very well.
    61t54u4m2twi.jpeg
    avq4jaj1jc5g.jpeg
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    @100_Rabbits

That looks and sounds great. I'm a little surprised you didn't cover the whole surface of the filling with the potatoes. It looks fantastic the way it is!

During our isolation times (November 2020), I had time on my hands, so I made one and topped the mashed potatoes with a whole wheat top crust. That was just silly, but it was quite tasty.

ni4n2gcxrit4.jpg
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    @100_Rabbits Wow elegant! I love how you piped the mashed potatoes.
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    5x59wxmdqf8k.jpeg

Early dinner of fried pork and rice, compliments of my husband. Looks delicious but I’m sick so might just nurse my tea and eat what I can.
  • 100_Rabbits
    100_Rabbits Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Vegan peanut stew. It's sweet potatoes, chickpeas, peanuts and spinach, in a spicy sauce. Threw in tofu because I had it lol.
    2o6wrddhu80c.png