First Pound Lost!

Options
FionaM2024
FionaM2024 Posts: 5 Member
I wanted to share the news that I lost my first pound. Obviously, this is not an impressive accomplishment by any means (especially in comparison to some of your success stories), but it’s meaningful to me because it is an objective acknowledgment that I am making progress. My next mini-goal is to lose 5 lbs: hopefully I’ll be able to post that achievement in the near future.

Hoping you all are well, and wishing you a wonderful day!

-Fiona

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,932 Member
    edited January 3
    Options
    Please take your "before" picture now. You'll thank yourself later.
    And congrats on your first step 🚶‍♀️

A journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step
  • FionaM2024
    FionaM2024 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this tip, @Corina1143! I’ll definitely take a “before” picture today. And thanks for your supportive comment! Wishing you the very best.
  • psychethelover
    psychethelover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Losing one pound is truly a massive accomplishment/milestone and you should be so proud of yourself for that!
  • michellesuch1
    michellesuch1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me too.... wahoo!!
  • lcharpentier2
    lcharpentier2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Can I join you ladies we can together do this. Just that i'm not very puter savy and lose myself and my posts sometimes. Corrina that's where it starts one lb. And now go listen to the song One day at a time. Such an inspirational song for our journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!