Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Fun slides on the ice that are kinda crazy and will probably hurt tomorrow
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    After my black belt test, which my daughter watched me execute, my daughter said she wanted to start martial arts.
    Well today officially started that journey for her and my teachers let me tie on her white belt now that I’m a black belt.
    I haven’t stopped smiling since and my heart melted as I completed that knot.
    aip24su81zjw.jpeg

That’s awesome dude
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    48 days sober today! Smiling

Congrats - I’m trying this myself - I’ve got 3 days - trying to go til April or longer - good luck

You got this ❤️
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hope to see juggle pics in clown costume.

(You probably couldn't do selfie but if you do you might have a new career.)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »

I hope you’re patient because it’ll be awhile 😂
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »

I hope you’re patient because it’ll be awhile 😂

Worth it. 👍
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Habit tracker.

I’ve tried various digital trackers but I have greater success when I have to rewrite the list by hand daily. Plus I like making lists and checking things off.

Obviously I’m aiming for excellence but even 80% compliance in each area should yield good results over time.
    e8lkho77ydle.jpeg

This is an excellent idea. Maybe i think this because i also do this.....or maybe it really works for some people
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Habit tracker.

I’ve tried various digital trackers but I have greater success when I have to rewrite the list by hand daily. Plus I like making lists and checking things off.

Obviously I’m aiming for excellence but even 80% compliance in each area should yield good results over time.
    e8lkho77ydle.jpeg

This is an excellent idea. Maybe i think this because i also do this.....or maybe it really works for some people

thank you 😊
  • meganlea33
    meganlea33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It might snow this weekend!!!!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    meganlea33 wrote: »
    It might snow this weekend!!!!

😭
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The cake I made for my mom's birthday was tasty yay
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Habit tracker.

e8lkho77ydle.jpeg

SAME!!! I have my pen and paper every time!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I always buy too many little gifts at Christmas but then I have to give away to people. So today smile was from giving my cancer drive a candle and a little treat that I happen to have in the car from my extra supply of gifts. Especially since she had been seeing that her Christmas. It sucks since she has cancer. She seemed very happy to get given a little surprise
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    My very anxious, shy daughter just nailed her interview for her internship at the prosecutor's office.

Proud Mommy 😊

That’s awesome 🙌
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My very anxious, shy daughter just nailed her interview for her internship at the prosecutor's office.

Proud Mommy 😊

That’s awesome 🙌
    And then she sends me this. Now I'm a crying proud Mommy. 😭 Thank you! I'm so excited to see this next chapter in her life.
    0ncgpmndt685.png

I'm not crying you are crying! Oh yea, you already said. This is priceless.