JANUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    @Laurz9191 never too late to join the team! Just send the request to team name from page 1 and you are in! We hit 300 miles as a team yesterday so I think we are going to have an amazing year! 🌟🌟🌟
    Is it too late to join your RTY group? If not, I would like to :).

@tarun_yadavA 666!!! you are a nut for #s but we wont go back there. Interesting on a Monday so little traffic... Great photos tho.

@SummerSkier haha!
    RTY thing - is this the one where you gotta pay something?
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,065 Member
    Options
    Great run yesterday @kgirlhart . I'm glad that you knew the guy with the dogs and that they are well trained. That will give you some peace of mind in the future.

@tarun_yadavA If it were me, I would have preferred the 777 over 666. LOL Love the pictures! I'm not @SummerSkier , but yes, that is the one that you have to pay something for. I just do the basic one...$25 US I think.

@Laurz9191 Great job on the intervals. I hope your kid gets well soon and you don't get it. What is a "tick" vaccine?

@elizury RTY is run the year. It is a tracker app where you put in your miles and try to run the year in miles/kms. (2024 in this case). As for Seeing pictures, are you asking how to see pictures that someone posts here? If so, you click on the little tab in their post that says "spoiler." The picture, or whatever they have written, will magically appear. :wink: Great job on doing what you can when you can. Breaking it up into two parts is much better than no doing it at all.

• Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo Our ticks over here sometimes carry the TBE virus (not Lyme but still not good). As I spend a lot of time in the forest and outdoors, I decided to do get the 3 shot vaccination. Today was my last shot.

@elizury Agree, better to break up/shorten a run than not even go out the door!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    RTY is indeed something which requires a payment but when I compared it to some other websites like Run America it was not really that pricey. Just Google Run the Edge and you can check it out.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,065 Member
    Options
    Glad you had such a great run @yirara .

Way to get it done @daria0919 .

@Laurz9191 Our ticks carry some nasty diseases too. I have never heard of a vaccine for them though. It would be nice if we could take something that would keep the little buggers from getting on us in the first place.