What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    @springlering62

That's funny because the other day I went by the recycling center and went scavenging for cardboard. I was actually looking for BIG panels, like from furniture ideally with no labels, not much tape, and no staples. I'm in the process of covering up my garden to try and eliminate the weeds that thrived last year when I let it go fallow. I usually take the tape off. They are usually already flattened. Most of the boxes I get at home are too small, but I use some to put underneath the holes in the big panels. I still have to flatten them. I'm massive enough to crush them, but if I'm flattening them I still tear off the tape and disassemble them. Every now and then I have to use my pocket knife to cut the tape, but usually I can just tear it.

I have a silly cartoon picture in my mind of you jumping up and down on a cardboard box and it not moving.
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    That's a fabulous idea @lengrey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!