What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• mc00cali
    mc00cali Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Spicy tuna with guacamole. 😋
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    z67q1ybq4r5r.jpg
    Love these! I also putthem in toaster oven- air fryer and make pita chips
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,457 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    z67q1ybq4r5r.jpg

Oooh I have not seen those! We use the Joesph’s Lavash to make simple homemade pizzas. 120 calories for a full sheet, add tomato paste, pizza seasoning, slices of mozarella and meat of choice and voila! Simple, low cal, and reads to the brain as a delicious treat meal!

But they sell out here. Whenever we find them, we buy them all and freeze them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    z67q1ybq4r5r.jpg

How big? Bigger than mexican ole wellness? Those are my favorite!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    53qsskqv6w8l.png
    My current obsession lately...
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sourdough bread - I’m obsessed! Not only is it delicious but it’s so fun and therapeutic to make so I find myself making it all the time. We haven’t bought bread in months. Not sure how it’s going to impact my WL progress yet but I’m also trying to get the old diet culture “bread is evil” narrative out of my head. Old habits die hard.
  • VegjoyP
    edited December 2023
    Options
    z67q1ybq4r5r.jpg
    Love these! I also put them in toaster oven- air fryer and make pita chips

How big? Bigger than mexican ole wellness? Those are my favorite!

About average, pretty thin but only 60 calories
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Now it is a Cabbage kick, I make a vegan cabbage slaw with coconut plain yogurt, Nutritional yeast and seasonings. Then i also make a veggie stew with lots of fresh cabbage
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Now it is a Cabbage kick, I make a vegan cabbage slaw with coconut plain yogurt, Nutritional yeast and seasonings. Then i also make a veggie stew with lots of fresh cabbage

Ha...yes we must be related...I'm going through the same love of cabbage (green and especially red)...and always love nutritional yeast😋
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Orange-ginger anything. A little ginger sprinkled on my orange. Orange zest and ginger in my coffee.
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Ha...yes we must be related...I'm going through the same love of cabbage (green and especially red)...and always love nutritional yeast😋

Lol I put nutritional yeast on everything!

I loving super fresh green cabbage 😋
  • phillygal87
    phillygal87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fage Greek Yogurt 0 Fat - Sooooo many option and awesome way to add protein. Dips, added to overnight oatmeal, added to fruit
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Wasa Light Rye crackers. My stomach has not been right an I feel like that is the only thing besides Ezekiel bread and pita I feel Ike having
  • CoffeeCastle
    CoffeeCastle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lightly salted plantain chips! I’m a salty crunchy snack person and I am freaking obsessed with plantain chips! When I’m on my lunch break, I sometimes just want a little crunchy something after I finish my lunch. I have four or five plantain chips to end my lunch and it’s so perfect .
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Massoman Curry
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    soy curls ;) i've been using them for years, but i'm currently obsessed with trying out totally new things with them, like vegan jerky
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    53qsskqv6w8l.png
    My current obsession lately...

Are those Beech mushrooms or seafood mushrooms? Do you happen to know how they compare to enoki mushrooms, flavor and texture-wise? I'm a bit addicted to the enoki in gochujang sauce, but have been meaning to try some of the other similar varieties.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,457 Member
    Options
    Lidl dried chocolate coconut chips.

Obscenely good. 180 calories per ounce, but you don’t need an ounce. A pinch is enough.

• 8syr4pfpcx
    8syr4pfpcx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m obsessed with baked oats at the moment.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers. So boring. Just not very imaginative in the kitchen.