Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,712 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,712 Member
    !!!!!!!!!

a7b4xyyog0jn.jpeg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 5,930 Member Member Posts: 5,930 Member
    2 whole Thai bird chilies, thinly sliced
    1 clove of garlic, minced
    1 tsp fresh ginger, minced into a paste
    1 tbsp lemongrass, thinly sliced and chopped
    1/2 whole lime, juiced
    4 tbsp fish sauce
    1 tsp sugar

this dip ^^
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 5,930 Member Member Posts: 5,930 Member
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,200 Member Member Posts: 9,200 Member
    ^^this sauce sounds so good! Looked up ingredients....yummmo
    @springlering62 - right back at you😉 I almost bought the one you posted today....I changed my mind due to the 'lavender' - How would you describe the flavor?

yx8jjj6b69i4.png
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,712 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,712 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @springlering62 - right back at you😉 I almost bought the one you posted today....I changed my mind due to the 'lavender' - How would you describe the flavor?

Like springtime!

Very fresh and invigorating.

But to be fair, I love lavender. Herbs de Provence is my go-to seasoning, I have three different lavender colognes on my dresser, and lavender sachets in all my drawers.

I haven’t had a bad Jordan’s flavor yet, although I was happy to see the end of the “Peppermint Bark” bottle. I’m having the peanut butter cup in my coffee right now. It’s very good.

I ordered a mixed dozen, so I’ve got that raspberry tucked away to try next.
    @springlering62 - Thanks. I've tried/have lots of different Jordan syrups too. Some are my favorites (Salted Espresso Chocolate and Hazelnut - great in coffee) and the Raspberry one is super 'fruity'. I'm sure you'll like it.
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @springlering62 - Thanks. I've tried/have lots of different Jordan syrups too. Some are my favorites (Salted Espresso Chocolate and Hazelnut - great in coffee) and the Raspberry one is super 'fruity'. I'm sure you'll like it.

Well then the lavender is super “flowery”, but in a very very good way. And I found that 7gr in a large water glass was plenty.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,318 Member Member Posts: 2,318 Member
    THE Secret sauce

kqrrhi9hscni.jpeg
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,455 Member Member Posts: 1,455 Member
    Janatki wrote: »
    Mara Seasonings - shony, dulse and futukaki - Wow!

I just looked this up on line- looks AMAZING! I am in the USA though 😥
    edited April 10
  • JanatkiJanatki Member Posts: 160 Member Member Posts: 160 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Janatki wrote: »
    Mara Seasonings - shony, dulse and futukaki - Wow!

I just looked this up on line- looks AMAZING! I am in the USA though 😥

Yeah .. but you get so much more fab stuff than we do over here! Not heard of most of your veggies & fruits ... but often jealous🤣

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,448 Member Member Posts: 6,448 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    th1xcnszx2nb.png
    fo2hak9gcx2s.jpg

The rice version is my FAVORITE! so much better than the noodles.
  • southkonahisouthkonahi Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hi. I'm new here but couldn't resist adding my current "low calorie, full flavor" obsession: Kim Chee. Just spicy-hot enough to toss into a green salad for some extra umph, or on the plate along with eggs or stir fry or whatever. (I avoid MSG as much as possible, but this is an exception to my rule.)

jwilhqds0j26.png
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,448 Member Member Posts: 6,448 Member
    Turkey hot dogs in the air fryer zqqevv9lrort.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 256 Member Member Posts: 256 Member
    zxmfbs8b8wxz.jpeg

Our freeze dryer is here and we are freeze drying ALL THE THINGS. Bring me all the crunchy snacks!!!!
    Shitaki mushrooms and purple colored vegetables... ! Expecially purple carrots
    zxmfbs8b8wxz.jpeg

Our freeze dryer is here and we are freeze drying ALL THE THINGS. Bring me all the crunchy snacks!!!!

yummmm!