What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,387 Member
    Nugo dark chocolate mint protein bars. Taste like Thin Mint cookies. Addictive.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    banana bread :)
  • pancakerunner
    also tzatziki sauce
  • pancakerunner
    banana bread :)

nyw7jl2ljuv1.jpg
  • rajashrid116
    rajashrid116 Posts: 6 Member
    veggies soup..currently i am obsessed
  • springlering62
    How come two taco shells with seasoning and salsa, all from a taco kit, come to 130 calories.

Yet, a single serving of tortilla chips, waaaaay less substantial and way less volume size wise, is 150.

Can’t someone use taco shell technique to make a lower calorie tortilla chip?

• pancakerunner
    How come two taco shells with seasoning and salsa, all from a taco kit, come to 130 calories.

Yet, a single serving of tortilla chips, waaaaay less substantial and way less volume size wise, is 150.

rs9pwbo59wkf.png
    tqrdiai630yb.png

idk... they are pretty close TBH. probably just a matter of rounding.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,706 Member
    Oh my last night I made something that came out amazing!
    Black beans with cocoa powder, stevia and cinnamon on rice cakes!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Oh my last night I made something that came out amazing!
    Black beans with cocoa powder, stevia and cinnamon on rice cakes!

I'm thinking this would be something I could also really like!
  • lalasmushmom
    lalasmushmom Posts: 3 Member
    Omg steamed broccoli right now... when I bengin cutting fake sugar from my diet my body will respond with what it needs... protien vitamins etc right now its veggies but i have accidentally cooked this with every meal... i really need to switch this up.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Egg roll in a bowl! It is so good, super simple to make, and pretty good macros(11g carbs, 10g fat, 25g protein).

Ground turkey, cabbage, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and a touch of sesame oil.

• springlering62

rs9pwbo59wkf.png
    tqrdiai630yb.png

idk... they are pretty close TBH. probably just a matter of rounding.

Yeah but the kit included salsa and the seasoning packet. And the taco shells just seem more ... substantial?....than those delectable, crispy, perfectly salted, light as air On the Border chips. Those suckers just go down way too easy.
  • springlering62
    171h8052bkvj.jpeg

Dutch Baby for breakfast. Today was the “full” version at 376 calories for half a pan. Tomorrow is the experimental calorie-whittling version.
  • springlering62
    Apologies. I have no idea why every picture I post comes out rotated. It’s very aggravating. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    9nu9g27bsklv.jpeg
    Omg this stuff is SOOO good. It has a vinegary tang to it with sweetness and subtle saltiness. Amazing on steamed veggies, chicken, wraps, salads, etc. It isn’t spicy at all which I really like because I hate spicy foods.
  • Babeskeez_
    Babeskeez_ Posts: 6 Member
    Rice Cake avocado toast lol. Tik Tok has given me SO MANY yummy ideas for dieting.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,706 Member
    izf7r5tanqa8.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    white chocolate cashew clusters
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Banana pudding from Magnolia's Bakery. It's so good and just the perfect amt of nice and fluffy custard, pudding and oh so good vanilla wafers. YUM!
  • justace0305
    justace0305 Posts: 33 Member
    Quest chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar heated for 15-20 secs in the microwave. Tastes like a warm chocolate chip cookie. Delish!