Hello. How do you add new friends?

Options
I used MFP about 8 years ago. Having friends helped a lot. I look forward to reading other’s success and motivation by others.

Answers

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,063 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to the community!!

There are some great threads created by our members, stickied to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's
  • Jcolonel49
    Jcolonel49 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I also am trying to figure out the new platform, I joined back in 2013 and the friending was easy, I can’t seem to find it now. Having and supporting friends was motivating. If you figure it out, feel free to add me!
  • jimdavidson5507
    jimdavidson5507 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jcolonel49 wrote: »
    I also am trying to figure out the new platform, I joined back in 2013 and the friending was easy, I can’t seem to find it now. Having and supporting friends was motivating. If you figure it out, feel free to add me!

Finding this “new” version the same. Again, if figured out feel free to add friend.
  • mlconstant5
    mlconstant5 Posts: 43 Member
    edited January 19
    Options
    c2jnrdbv00x3.jpeg
  • mlconstant5
    edited January 19
    Options
    i21blx9qnjqh.jpeg
  • mlconstant5
    Options
    Once you click on the plus (+) in the top right corner, you’ll either need to write the persons email or username. I personally will copy the persons username in the discussion. I find it easier and less risk of forgetting/misspelling by the time you click through to the friends request section.

Anyways, hope this helps!
    -Mel