100 day challenge #18 Monday January 1st – Tuesday April 9th 2024

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,568 Member
    Options
    lolakinks wrote: »
    @jennysweet58 and @dawnbgethealthy thank you very much for your support, advises, and good wishes! When I am stressed I eat high calorie foods. I can’t really relax while eating healthy, and I have been used to eat to comfort myself. And these days I really feel like I’m hungry all the time.

I have days like that too, where nothing I eat seems to "fill" me.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,862 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Thanks for sharing the great pics of your weekend getaway. You & your old friend make such cute snow bunnies! I'm hoping she didn't slow you down too much and you were able to have a wonderful time! What's this about Cancun in May? Gosh, I'm jealous!
  • bteri107
    bteri107 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Thanks for sharing pictures of your recent getaway to the Snowflake Festival. The scenery and activities made for a memorable experience, I'm sure. Looked like fun… and cold! :p
  • pammyNNP
    pammyNNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy great pics! Thanks for sharing. I am going on vacation starting on Friday afternoon. We will be traveling to Cozumel, Costa Maya and Honduras. Warm weather here I come! If I can figure out how to post pictures I will share some!

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,568 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Thanks for sharing the great pics of your weekend getaway. You & your old friend make such cute snow bunnies! I'm hoping she didn't slow you down too much and you were able to have a wonderful time! What's this about Cancun in May? Gosh, I'm jealous!

She is a new friend actually, and it was quite the opposite, I would slow her down. I encouraged her to keep going without me. I did what I could, I definitely skated on the Whiteway, but of course I have issues in my ankle and knees. I went over to the arena to see some of the figure skating, while she did another 10km loop on the lake : - )

Cancun is indeed with a very very old friend. He is turning 60 in late May. He lives in Victoria BC. He will golf every day and I plan to lounge around the pool reading books : - ) It is all inclusive, so there will be lots of activity, entertainment, restaurants etc. We won't have to worry about anything.
    This is what is going to get me through my grueling 7 days per week for the next 105 days.
    Both of our flights have layovers in Calgary Alberta, then we will be on the same plane from there to Cancun, so we will arrive together and can split a taxi or whatever to get to the resort.
    I am going to drop my "line" at my second job at the beginning of May so that I can get all of my garden planted before departing at 5am on May 22nd.
    I am going to stay "casual" at that job until November when I might take another line.
    I am dog tired, but doing this will pay for my trip, my heating bills, property taxes, house insurance etc. A means to an end.
    I plan to enjoy my garden and my summer this year without working myself to death : - )