New start

Options
2»

Replies

• Cheery83
    Cheery83 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So how are you guys handling the weekend. I walked the dog in daylight I love being able to see the path.

Then me and a friend met at a sliding slope with the kids. And spent an hour and a half sliding. So basically alot of time walking uphill and a short time sliding down a hill.

I have room in my calorie budget for some treats which I am looking forward to. I try to make room for that on Saturdays.

I am usually less active on weekends because my work is somewhat Activ. But it's easier to eat less because I am not handling food all day.
    But today I think I might have moved more than I do at work.

I don't have an activity tracker at the moment. I sort of know what I want to buy. But I think it's a bit to expensive. And I can't wear it on my wrist at work. I used to wear it on my ankle at work but it started to hurt so I switched to pocket wearing but then I don't get puls reading. So I am on the fence looking for a good deal and procrastinating.
  • whkl1
    whkl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I tested the limits on the weekend at the top of my calories, but didn’t totally throw in the towel. Today I started off good with an exercise and stayed with the calorie count but no matter what I kept on logging through the weekend no matter how many calories I had so I don’t ignore it. @Cheery83 I hope you made it through the sweet rolls and waffles. That would be tempting. Also have a good week everybody I’ll try to login tomorrow.
  • Cheery83
    Options
    Yeah I managed to not eat any. One of my coworkers told me to eat some because it was the weekend. Have you noticed how it's always the skinny people who want to give you a break from the diet.

My husband walked the dog on Monday. Which was a bit unexpected. The cat has taken to feeding the dog mice. I was not expecting that..

I keep loging after deciding to eat 1930 cal everyday. Fitbit says I have been within 15% of my target everyday last week.

Company is difficult you did good to keep loging.
  • whkl1
    whkl1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you @Cheery83. Agree, there are people that temp you, but I am not vocal about trying to lose weight. It sure why. I never want to draw attention to myself I guess. I have done well this week with everything but exercise. Water, calories and logging. I am on a 21 day streak and still have not weighed myself. This is new for me. I am going to keep trying.
  • Cheery83
    Options
    @whkl1
    People notice when they offer me chocolate or cake and I say no. There are some who can't accept that no.

I ate more than my goal all 3 weekend days. I had guests so I placed the goodies in a large communal bowl because that looks nicer.

But then I cant resist the just one more. But I logged it like if I ate everything piece of chocolate and candy that I put on the table so it might not be as bad as it seems. Not sure. I am on a 29 day streak.

Tomorrow marks my 10 year anniversary with
    MFP. I will admit that I probably didn't log on very much in 2015 and 2016. But other than that I think I have had long periods here every year.

• Cheery83
    Options
    @whkl1 Where did you go.
    Please come back.

There has been storm after storm this week. I am Abit over it. Dog does not enjoy strong wind either it seems.