Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,945 Member
    OK this is a sort of cockeyed NSV.

I do needlework to keep my hands busy and out of my mouth.

I sat down Sunday and sewed backings on and stuffed seven needlepoint pillows. A year’s worth of projects. Potentially tens of thousands of calories avoided.

I went to place them around the house and realized the house is covered with needlepoint pillows. The guest room beds already have five or six apiece on them.

I am literally out of places to put needlepoint pillows.

And let’s not even talk about afghans and blankets. 😗

I may have to take up smoking to keep my hands busy, lol.

Can I interest you in nålbinding?

😇

https://spinoffmagazine.com/nalbinding-basics-oslo-stitch/
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 2,580 Member
    edited May 30
    @springlering62 Joining in with another suggestion... wood (or any kind of) carving! Bonus: you can specialize in space-saving miniatures... and there's a never-ending supply of raw materials :D
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,900 Member
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 411 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »

Is that like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, where the meaning of life is "42"? ;)
    J/K of course.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!