Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

FEBRUARY Walk/jog/run/Bike (steps or Miles) Challenge

Options
245

Replies

  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    February 💞
    Step Goals: Daily 8K 🐾

    1st week Total 35K steps

    2nd week
    04. 11
    05.
    06.
    07.
    08.
    09.
    10.
    Total K steps

    💞 Karen

    2024 GOAL 8K Daily Steps
    ⏰IN PROGRESS 🏋🏼‍♂️

    February Total K
    ➗29 Daily Average K

    2024
    🏆COMPLETED STEPS

    January Total 302K
    ➗31 Daily Average 9.7K
    ……………………
    2023 GOAL 10K Daily Steps
    December Total 350K
    ➗31 Daily Average 11.3K
    November Total 340K
    ➗30 Daily Average 11.3K
    October Total 366K steps
    ➗31 Daily Average 11.8K
  • Sett2023
    Sett2023 Posts: 158 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    Goal: 20’/day of “Walk with Leslie Sansone” (in addition to my usual steps and occasionally other exercises).
    (I’ll keep track also of how much I drink because, especially in winter, I always have even less than the minimum 1.4 litres prescribed by doctors in Italy! I have to improve!!!)

    ✔ 1, Thu – Leslie 20’ ✔ (+ 15’ GetFitwithRick / total steps of day: 23,863 / water: 0.945 litre)
    ✔ 2, Fri – Leslie 20’ ✔ (+ 10’ GetFitwithRick / total steps of day: 19,235 / water: 0.995 litre)
    ✔ 3, Sat – Leslie 20’ ✔ (total steps: 19,412 / water: 0.845)
    4, Sun - rest day (total steps of day: 4,529/ water: 0.345 litre!! ☹ )

    PS: it's possible I'll close this account (I'm having problems with food logging since from Sept, and I'm tired of trying to bypass the bugs, so...). In case, I will obviously open a new one, so perhaps I'll disappear for a while and then will return with another name (I have no desire of doing all the procedure so I'm procrastinating, but sooner or later...)
  • brendavirgo13
    brendavirgo13 Posts: 84 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    Hi, starting late. Aiming for at least 13,000 steps per day!

    Feb. 5th.
    6th.
    7th.
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    Feb 1st…3.00 walk miles Nice, sunny, warm day!
    Feb 2nd…… 3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….6.00
    Feb 3rd……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….9.50

    Feb 4th….,,0.00 (church day & rain)
    Feb 5th……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…..13.00
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    February 💞
    Step Goals: Daily 8K 🐾

    1st week Total 35K steps

    2nd week
    04. 11
    05. 10
    06.
    07.
    08.
    09.
    10.
    Total K steps

    💞 Karen
  • n0excuses4m3
    n0excuses4m3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just found this group... im just starting... again 🙄
    Before when I counted miles instead of time, it really helped me .
    100 miles in February? Yikes, I'm a bit behind... but ready .
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,518 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 150,000 steps in February 2024.
    02/01 - 02/05 -43,716 total steps for 19.79 total miles.
    Good luck everyone.
    Chris
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    n0excuses4m3….. WELCOME!!
    Better late than never!!!
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    Feb 1st…3.00 walk miles Nice, sunny, warm day!
    Feb 2nd…… 3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….6.00
    Feb 3rd……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….9.50

    Feb 4th….,,0.00 (church day & rain)
    Feb 5th……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…..13.00

    Feb 6th…..3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…….16.50
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    February 💞
    Step Goals: Daily 8K 🐾

    1st week Total 35K steps

    2nd week
    04. 11
    05. 10
    06. 11
    07.
    08.
    09.
    10.
    Total K steps

    💞 Karen
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    Feb 1st…3.00 walk miles Nice, sunny, warm day!
    Feb 2nd…… 3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….6.00
    Feb 3rd……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….9.50

    Feb 4th….,,0.00 (church day & rain)
    Feb 5th……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…..13.00

    Feb 6th…..3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…….16.50
    Feb7th……,3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL walk miles…,19.50

  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    Yesterday’s steps 10K

    For a week I have been walk/jogging outside for 40 minutes. What a mood lifting activity.

    Best wishes to everyone
    💞 Karen
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    Feb 1st…3.00 walk miles Nice, sunny, warm day!
    Feb 2nd…… 3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….6.00
    Feb 3rd……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….9.50

    Feb 4th….,,0.00 (church day & rain)
    Feb 5th……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…..13.00

    Feb 6th…..3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…….16.50
    Feb7th……,3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL walk miles…,19.50
    Feb 8th…….3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….22.50

  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    February 💞
    Step Goals: Daily 8K 🐾

    1st week Total 35K steps

    2nd week
    04. 11
    05. 10
    06. 11
    07. 10
    08. 12
    09.
    10.
    Total K steps


    Let's keep moving forward 🚣🏻 🚣🏻
    💞 Karen

    2024 GOAL 8K Daily Steps
    ⏰IN PROGRESS 🏋🏼‍♂️

    February Total K
    ➗29 Daily Average K

    2024
    🏆COMPLETED STEPS

    January Total 302K
    ➗31 Daily Average 9.7K
    ……………………
    2023 🙌
    GOAL 10K Daily Steps
    December Total 350K
    ➗31 Daily Average 11.3K
    November Total 340K
    ➗30 Daily Average 11.3K
    October Total 366K steps
    ➗31 Daily Average 11.8K
    ………………..
  • ScienceofTeaching
    ScienceofTeaching Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So far at 15.12 miles for February. I'm on track to meet my 40 mile goal if I can keep up this rate.
  • yogicpooja
    yogicpooja Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    200k steps in Feb....
  • Wean_over_that_now
    Wean_over_that_now Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. Wondering if you count rowing as I do this for cardio along with walking?
  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    Hi. Wondering if you count rowing as I do this for cardio along with walking?

    This is a steps/miles challenge. Rowing should give you miles? However the challenge is to MOVE! sooooo WELCOME !!!

  • jeanniewes
    jeanniewes Posts: 3,718 Member
    Options
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    jeanniewes wrote: »
    Feb 1st…3.00 walk miles Nice, sunny, warm day!
    Feb 2nd…… 3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….6.00
    Feb 3rd……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….9.50

    Feb 4th….,,0.00 (church day & rain)
    Feb 5th……3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…..13.00

    Feb 6th…..3.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles…….16.50
    Feb7th……,3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL walk miles…,19.50
    Feb 8th…….3.00 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….22.50
    Feb 10th……2.50 Walk miles
    TOTAL Walk miles….25.00

  • sasonshailendra
    sasonshailendra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    .