FEBRUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 Nice shoes! I hope the puma work out. I am also not so sure about my brooks ghosts but am in love with my Saucony’s.

@chris_in_cal Good luck! I hope everything goes well!

@quilteryoyo I’ll be thinking of you today. I hope the service goes well.

@polskagirl01 I enjoyed your pictures. You can definitely see the varying degrees of “success”. The main thing is that they taste good even if they may not look so perfect ;).
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 374 Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

It was raining and stormy when I woke up, so I opted for a 10.4 km interval workout on the treadmill. It went really well. Does anyone have an idea why I can easily keep my splits on the treadmill but not outside? I know the last time I was trying to run the splits in 26km/h winds, but still, even when I had a tailwind I was having issues. I would rather have things the other way around ;).

48.5/200km for February.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Best. Wingman. Ever.
    I'll tell ya, Match, Tinder, Hinge, OKCupid, Plenty of Fish are all HORRIBLE! Strava "runner people" seems like a brilliant social filter, rather Social Media (AI).
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    It's a very important Polish cultural tradition to eat lots of "pączki" today, whether you are religious or not. The most common ones have a rose filling inside.

In Pennsylvania the Amish had Fastnacht Day....big oily donuts. Sorry to hear you're struggling today @polskagirl01 get well soon.