70lbs gone (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!!!! Your hard work and dedication shines through your smile!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! You look amazing! :)
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    Arggg! I wish I carried weight that well! I'm only 5'1" so even though I am more than 10 pounds less than you, I still look like an oompa loompa.

P.S - LOOKIN' GREAT!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing..
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful!! Congratulations on your success!! Very inspiring. Good luck on your continued journey!!
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job, you did wonder for yourself and your smile says it all, congrats on your health journey
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look amazing and so happy!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment!!! You look awesome ... Congrats! :smile:
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WOW! You don't look like the same person. You look happy, and as others have pointed out, you do NOT look 205. I can't wait to see more pics of you in the future when you drop even more. WAY-TO-GO!!!!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great!! congrats on all your hard work =)
  • catmomof3
    Options
    Great job Kristi! Thank you for posting such inspiring pictures. I know the hard work is paying off for you. You look great. I'm an inch shorter than you are and 2lbs heavier currently and you look SO MUCH BETTER! 8 more lbs to go for me till I get to 199, but I see it on the horizon thanks to your pictures! Keep it going!
  • harrisburglpn
    Options
    Well done :):drinker:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! I'm always psyched when I see a person much younger than me figuring all this out for themselves!! Hey, it took me 40 years to get the balance right -- you GO!!
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Go You! You are so smart to get fit while you are young. I didn't start until I was middle aged and it's so hard to undo all those years of damage. You are setting a wonderful example for your generation. :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OMG you look awesome! Keep up the great work!!:wink:
  • Kristi, Your effort & its payoff is amazing! You are beautiful!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Wow...like two completely different people...great work
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! LIke a completely different person!!! :) great job!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Wow (insert whistles and cat calls here) you're looking great!! Congratulations. BTW, I like the change in hair color too, it looks really good on you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!