Yep, lets do that.

Options
124»

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,410 Member
    Options
    LOL! Yes, I do have one. But I've disabled as much windows stuff as possible. 😅 But I love these cuties because cute 🥰
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,658 Member
    Options
    That's why I call @yirara my little sheep and I bet some meanie thought I was being mean!
  • yirara
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    That's why I call @yirara my little sheep and I bet some meanie thought I was being mean!

❤️❤️❤️ No problem. I have a tough skin. Even though it's green and soft 🤣
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options

Hey! I call them that too!

:flowerforyou:
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,272 Member
    Options
    How interesting! I see nudibranchs when diving, especially when visibility is awful and we just have to focus on the small stuff. We for sure don't have THOSE. I like to see leopard dorids, white dendrotids, and dironas.
  • yirara
    Options

Hey! I call them that too!

:flowerforyou:

Aww, my sweeties! 😍😘
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,481 Member
    Options
    I listened to a podcast yesterday where they mentioned that sheep rustling is such a thing now in northern England that some farmers are dyeing their sheep neon colors so they’re easily recognizable if stolen.

You could have the best of both worlds there.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    For those who aren’t sure what species @yirara is - here’s a cute IG reel! 😀