TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS (Sept Chall) - FINAL WEEK (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• littlemount
    Options
    Hi everyone the weightloss for the team is spectactular congrats to all.
    Week 5/ Day 2- I did both the heavy hitters and PGYMY exercises today
    3 sets of swimmers presses, 3 sets of lawnmovers, 3 sets of woodchops, 3 sets of 21'
    heavy hitters- 2 sets of reach higher
    2 sets of kicks
    2 sets of side bends.
    100 crunches, 30 minutes of cardio exercises

water- done
    calories- done

The 5k walk is for the Rosh hashannah holiday on thursday-9/29. Will clock myself to see how long it takes.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    done :)
    cals and water - done
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3 sets of 15 swimmers press, woodchops, lawnmowers, 3 sets of 21s.
    3.15mi walk

under cals/8glasses water
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WEEK 5 - DAY 2

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups - DONE

CRUNCHES - 100
    Calories - done
    Water - done

Tired good night!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! The almost-53 pounds is OUTSTANDING! But...you know what? I knew from day one that we were going to have success...everybody has been so driven and REALLY wanting to do something about weight. There's lots of hours of exercise under this team's belt!! ;) I'm so proud of you ALL...I really mean that!! :bigsmile:

Today...under cals
    Over water
    Exercises...ummm...I'll be making that up tomorrow!! Busy schedule today, and I'm sitting at work at 9:45 at night!! ugh!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 5/Day 2
    64oz H2O & Under Cals
    3 sets of 15 swimmer presses
    3 sets of 15 wood chops
    3 sets of 21’s
    3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    100 Challenge Crunches
    2 Mile Walk
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    For Tues. Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Done

Water over
    Cals under
    100 Crunches (50 am and 50 pm)
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS – the finishing post is in sight!! Let’s finish strong ladies!!!

Thank you to those of you wishing to staying with Jill & myself for October :happy: we are extremely honoured! For those of you still considering whether or not you can face another month of our stupidity - go on, what have you got to lose.... except inches??!!

Today’s challenges are:

PYGMY TRIBE - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

OR

BUSHMAN SERIES (advanced) - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

AND Week Five Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches.

hugs
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am getting this logged early or I will forget!!

Day 3 - Tabata 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank All done

50 Crunches

Water will be over
    cals will be under if not I will come back and tell you!!

For me, logging it in has become the hardest part!!!
  • QueenFe
    Options
    Hey Jungle Jewels... I just found out today I will be transferring to a new position here at work and I won't be able to participate in the October Challenge... I just won't have the time...too much going on right now... Anyway, once I get settled etc. I would love to join you for the November challenge if everything goes well. I LOVE all the team support and our FANTASTIC TEAM LEADERS!!! I promise I won't fall off I just won't be able to continue this coming month.... I will however continue logging in when I can and keeping up with my diet and exercise.... THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!! I feel like I'm saying goodbye, but I'm not, I'm saying SEE YOU ALL LATER!!! (((HUGS FOR EVERYONE))) I'll finish September out with a bang.... :smile:
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 5 Day 2- Complete

My day has now come to an end and I'm exhausted!

Under cals and 16 glasses of water. 100 Crunches. 4 extra miles added to reg workout.

Jae, I'm with you about that turning out to be the hardest things!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    WEEK 5 - DAY 3

Tabata 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank All done

200 Crunches - done
    5k - done

Water - over
    cals - under

:drinker:
  • littlemount
    Options
    Hi Jungle Jewels,
    Week 5 /Day 3- heavy hitters
    2 sets of 21's, 2 sets swimmer presses
    100 punches

30 minutes brisk walk
    50 crunches
    water- over
    calories- under.
    Tomorrow big day with the 5K walk.
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    exercise
    water
    calories
    all good to go :)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    exercise - done
    calories - under
    water - check

last few days - prepping for vaca ... getting busy LOL
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 40 toe touches, 5 burpees
    walked 3.1 mi

under cals/over water
  • QueenFe
    Options
    WEEK 5 - DAY 3

Tabata 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank Done

100 Crunches - done

Water - done
    Calories - done
  • trimom63
    Options
    Ok....an MIA day...but with you all in spirit!!
    Cals - under
    Water - over
    Exercises....I hit it today and did "circuits" of intervals including walking and the challenge exercises all done at once!! I really like doing that...makes me feel like I really kicked butt!! So, I'm ALL caught up with the challenge exercises this week...I might not be able to MOVE tomorrow, but we'll see!! hee, hee!!

GREAT JOB everyone!!!
  • trimom63
    Options
    Hey Jungle Jewels... I just found out today I will be transferring to a new position here at work and I won't be able to participate in the October Challenge... I just won't have the time...too much going on right now... Anyway, once I get settled etc. I would love to join you for the November challenge if everything goes well. I LOVE all the team support and our FANTASTIC TEAM LEADERS!!! I promise I won't fall off I just won't be able to continue this coming month.... I will however continue logging in when I can and keeping up with my diet and exercise.... THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF YOUR MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!! I feel like I'm saying goodbye, but I'm not, I'm saying SEE YOU ALL LATER!!! (((HUGS FOR EVERYONE))) I'll finish September out with a bang.... :smile:

Awwww...sorry to see you won't be joining the next month of craziness!! Hope that transfer means a step up for you?? ;) Not goodbye....still hang with us even if you aren't officially on the team!! ;) Love to see your workouts...you kick booty!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 5/Day 3
    64 oz H2O & Under Cals

Exercise~ Today was my day off (committment) so I'll do both days of exercise tomorrow. :wink: