Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 251

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited February 18
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    thanks @Cchassee there were only 60+ walkers, so only so impressive.

@SModa61 The first year I was in Nevada DD and I entered a walk (me) run (she). I was so surprised and excited to come in 3rd in my age group! Later learned there were only 3 in the category. Oh well, I’m still proud of finishing and my certificate is in it frame.

@quiltingjaine I love it <3 Congratulations!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.1
    • Sat 02/17: 178.5;+.4lbs
      ~ Ok ok.. so I did not do perfectly yesterday, I will reflect on this tomorrow.{Putting away my Scarlett O’ Hara hat now}
      Stayed Below SW 177🟩=Yes 🟥=No
      (Fri> > > > > > > > Next Sun)
      🟩🟥🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲

~ I wanted to use this moment to ask @everyone a question(this is for anyone who doesn’t mind sharing) it has come to my attention that some people, myself being an example, have been prescribed a medication that has a side effect of weight loss or appetite suppressant. I realize that some people may not have the same side effects but would anyone mind sharing their experience on this??

~ For me personally, I have been prescribed ADD medication for my entire adult life and I’ve never been “skinny” mind you, BUT I have noticed that it does help with my appetite on the days I take it. Vyvanse is a bit weaker in this arena compared to when I used to be on Adderall.

~ I was talking to my mom who’s just recently gone through the change and who’s doctor has been trying to find her the right “cocktail” to help her with her ups and downs. She has been so amazing lately and I finally asked her.. “You’ve been so chill lately and you’ve been losing weight so quickly, like what’s going on??” A little back story here; she has DRASTICALLY gained weight over the last 2 years due to previously prescribed pain meds and surgeries… and my mother has always been genetically petite her whole life. And I finally asked her like “What gives ??” And apparently it’s the Pellet she’s had inserted a little while ago.

~ Another scenario is my husband has been prescribed Wegovy (due to being pre-diabetic)but he was hoping to stop himself from gaining more weight and ultimately prevent another heart attack. But for him it hasn’t been helping him lose weight thus far

~ Does anyone else have a story similar to this?
    ~ Also: Is anyone doing this NATURALLY with no help??
    I’m begging for more insight on this! Thank you in advance!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited February 18
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »

2/18 143.6 – 11.22 miles walked; 36% of exercise calories eaten back. It feels good to be back in the swing!!

You are kicking our butt!! Lol

May I ask how you get so many miles? is that all treadmill running or…a running group?