TURBOFIRE - Monday, October 3rd, 2011

Options
Anyone want to join me in starting Turbofire on Monday? Would love to have accountability partners and people to discuss workouts and results with :)

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    looking into this? is it dancey? and what is cost? sorry for questions!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire for a couple months now... However, I am currently doing TF/CLX! Turbo Fire workouts are awesome! Feel free to add me, if you want to! :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Have a great time with TF!
  • akharris715
    Options
    Hi I would to have a buddy, just started classes Monday. The only difference is that on the rest day I will do Sundays workout because I want sunday to be my rest day. BTW love it already.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I started this program 17 weeks ago. I LOVE every one of the DVD's.
    Let me know if you have any ?'s I will be happy to help you out!!
  • tobi459
    tobi459 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I own Turbo Jam DVD's.... is this the same thing? I definately need exercise buddies...
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering turbofire next week! Done turbojam and love it, so I know Fire will be great!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire for a couple months now... However, I am currently doing TF/CLX! Turbo Fire workouts are awesome! Feel free to add me, if you want to! :)
    I'm doing the hybrid, too. Last day of week 4 today and loving it. Anyone else doing one, the other, or both feel free to add me, as well.
  • stahleyaz1
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire last Monday so today is my rest day of week 2. I would be happy to be included! I LOVE the workouts and look forward to it each and every day!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    I will be starting my third month of Turbo Fire on Monday, I love it. Add me as a friend if you would like and we can help each other through the program :smile:
  • shellbell525
    Options
    Hi all. I'm doing the chalean extreme/ turbo fire hybrid right now. I edited the schedule a bit to fit my own needs but I'm loving it. Feel free to add me for support
  • yenohamk
    Options
    I just got my DVDs last week and I tried a workout, but I am officially starting on Monday. I am diving in with the 5-day Inferno, then I'll do what I can. I don't think I can stick to the schedule, but I think I could pull off a shorter class on a crazier day. So count me in??
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    i just got mine today through amazon and they shipped it today...so hopefully it comes soon....so if you dont mind Id love to be in your group but be a couple days behind you