Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 251

Options

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Me, too @Cchassee
    You can have all the sugar, and the chips and fries. Give me the sweet cream in my coffee, the sour cream in my soup, and all the bacon wrapped anything. Add some gravy if you've got it!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,848 Member
    edited February 23
    Options
    @Cchassee When I started keto these 3 lines (minus “to feeling satisfied“) were among the first things I was told. “Fat is the lever” by itself didn’t make sense to me. I’ve read those 3 lines in several places since then and finally “got it.”

I love bacon and pork belly! I need to go back to what I did when I started this keto journey in 2017. Bacon and cheddar were my mainstays.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    PW: 176.5
    • Fri 02/23: 177.5;+1lbs
      ~ I know I had way too much dairy and a few snacks I shouldn’t have. #Boredom-eating
      ~ Post-TMI: 176.5
    Stayed Below SW 177🟩=Yes 🟥=No
    (Fri> > > > > > > > Next Sun)
    🟩🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥🟩🟥🔲🔲
    • 02/24 Sat ~ 9th Day
      *MiniGoal: Under 175
    • 02/25 Sun ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • Thu 02/22🟩176.5;-.9lbs
      ~ I weighed in a little later then normal so I’m not sure if this was an honest reading of the scale I’m starting to wonder if I will make my mini goal weight of 175 🤨 I do believe I’m walking less then usual. I will make it a point to walk 3 miles on Sat/Sun and 2 miles on MTWThF NO MATTER WHAT!
    • Wed 02/21🟥177.4;+0.6bs
      ~ Post TMI: 176.5
      ~ Maybe I should’ve logged ahead and then maybe I would have had only one hot Italian sausage not two. I was definitely under calorie and carb but I am low on groceries and my day was filled with what I had on hand; low carb bread and sodium filled sausages and sandwich meats and cheeses. (1000+ over my sodium goal for the day)
      ~ “We will encounter many defeats but we must not BE defeated!”
    • Tue 02/20🟩176.8;-0.4lbs
      ~ I’m just realizing that this round ends on a Sunday and that should really help me behave this coming Saturday.
      ~ Woke up on the “glass half full side” of the bed.. lol
      Happy Check-point Day everyone !!
    • Mon 02/19🟥177.2;-1.3lbs
      ~ I had my one night of drinking with my husband on Sat night. We shared two pitchers of Michelob ultra. The scale went up a bit for that reason. I quickly recovered into Sunday and drank a toooon of water to help contend with the post-drinking munchies I still ate low carb throughout the weekend and didn’t go off the rails late that night, as I normally would have. I forced myself to go to bed with a couple of Melatonin gummies. I can never sleep well when I drink too much.
    • Sun 02/18🟥178.5;+.4lbs
      ~ Ok ok.. so I did not do perfectly yesterday. But I’ll complete a report of my entire weekend when I weigh in on Monday!
    • Sat 02/17🟥178.1;+1.8lbs
      ~ I wish I would have pre-logged yesterday. Taking the rice out of the left over Home chef meal did NOT make it low carb! If I was in Ketosis I’m probably not anymore! It is a new day and the first thing I did upon opening my little eyeballs(besides putting in my contacts and brushing my teeth) was drink my 40 oz cup of water and get on the treadmill! I really don’t want to [insert in bold!!]WILL NOT!! Self-sabotage this weekend.
    • Fri 02/16🟩176.3;-.7lbs
      ~ I have been snacking on the zero sugar candies my husband gave me for Valentine’s Day… but only 4 pieces at a time and I’ll eat them with a Tbs of JIF no sugar peanut butter. It hit the spot but it is the only processed food “splurge” I’ve been having lately. So the sale made sense today!
    • SW: 177
      ~ Continuing on with my same plan

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham

Exercises daily--while watching TV at night is a good time. With shoes off, feet in front of you, write the alphabet with your toes. With stretchy band or towel under your toes, point then flex your toes.
    Salon pas. 1/2 patch on each foot at least 1 hour before bedtime. Aspercreme or Sportscreme.(same thing, different package)
    I've heard soak feet in Epsom salts or dissolve Epsom salts in boiling water, let it cool and put it in a spray bottle and spray on feet. That never helped me, but I take magnesium daily, so I might not need it.