What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Options

Replies

• aqua14lisa
    aqua14lisa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pickled herring, hot pickled banana peppers and plain 0% yogurt with sugar free raspberry jello mixed in.
  • MachOne4
    MachOne4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    Turkey burgers. So boring. Just not very imaginative in the kitchen.

I like turkey burgers. Just dress them up with plenty of salad and some low-fat mayonaise.
    They're tasty.
    And filling.
    :)
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    Made onion bhaji for the first time with a tamarind dipping sauce and a riata cucumber, mint sauce as well. Worked out well.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    ddxv2ljmfik3.jpg
    I LOVE THESE! Soft dried persimmons. I finally found them! I used to get them in Maryland, but had not since then. That was 2014!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,928 Member
    edited February 5
    Options
    Turkey burgers.
    Every time this thread shows up I feel so boring. One day I'm going to make up something exciting like a fruit grown by only one farmer in the depths of Bora Bora, drizzled with a chocolate made only at the North pole with chocolate grown in the rain forests of South America.
    Just saw I said turkey burgers a few weeks ago. Still doing them.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    b1flelw83jvy.jpeg

These thin and crisp gingerbread cookies from Lidl’s European aisle. They are so light and lovely they’re like gingerbread cookie potato chips.
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No picture but I’ve been making a protein chia pudding with FF plain Greek yogurt, chia seeds, and cookies and cream protein powder. I may or may not add a few crushed Oreos on top for a little joy. Fills my belly and my soul ❤️
  • mojigoogool
    mojigoogool Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Protein shake and green smoothie
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Oh wow! So sorry.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Walnuts
  • springlering62
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Well right now, for 6 weeks I will have my mouth wired shut. I broke my jaw, and a tooth came out. I fell in parking lot at work. I went to hospital in an ambulance. It was horrible.
    Soooo I'm on a puree diet. Creativity is handy and being vegan helps because I can mash my regular diet, but....
    I want solid food! I would about kill for a cracker, sandwich, raw veggies and damn salad. Plus gum. Lol

Oh good lord! Wow!!!! Sorry that happened. Sending quick-heal vibes your way. 😘
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Well right now, for 6 weeks I will have my mouth wired shut. I broke my jaw, and a tooth came out. I fell in parking lot at work. I went to hospital in an ambulance. It was horrible.
    Soooo I'm on a puree diet. Creativity is handy and being vegan helps because I can mash my regular diet, but....
    I want solid food! I would about kill for a cracker, sandwich, raw veggies and damn salad. Plus gum. Lol

Oh good lord! Wow!!!! Sorry that happened. Sending quick-heal vibes your way. 😘

Thank you 💜
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Egg Roll in a Bowl - I got the seasonings juuuust right today !
  • VegjoyP
    edited February 17
    Options
    I'm craving granola, Grape nuts, cinnamon toast, crunchy peanut butter and crackers. Having my mouth wired because I broke my jaw is making me go crazy!

• Surrealmuse
    Surrealmuse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Homemade overnight oats are my latest obsession. I make them up ahead of time in batches of four servings. Each week I'm experimenting with different ingredients. This week it's rolled oats, chia seeds, oat milk, frozen berries, chocolate protein powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, berry apple sauce, and a pinch of salt. In my next batch, I want to switch out some ingredients for apples, flaxseed, and hemp seed.
  • springlering62
    Options
    hzfbbe0cocyr.jpeg

Radishes.
  • VegjoyP
    edited February 23
    Options
    Tahini, chocolate plant protein shakes, dates, hummus,
  • VegjoyP
    edited February 25
    Options
    mr3rdg9ic3wf.gif
    Since my jawvis worried I'm a super limited. So I tried this, I put it in my blender and it came out Ike a vegan cream.of chicken! Lol
  • springlering62
    Options
    Do you have a Mouth Freedom timeline yet?