☘️🌷March Daily Logging and Weigh in Challenge🌷☘️

Options

Replies

• catsch1958
    catsch1958 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there. How do we edit our response to add our daily weigh in?
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi again. I wanted to include a (spring) recipe that is probably not new to you guys but I made this version up and we love it. It’s a little bit hard to record but it’s very filling and high in protein and very low-carb.

Keto Egg Salad

One dozen boiled eggs, peeled and chopped fine with fork
    20-ounce package of peppered bacon cooked crispy and crumbled
    One cup, grated or diced Jarlsberg or Dubliner
    One chopped jalapeño
    One cup chopped celery
    Chopped green onions
    Bobs, big boy, blue cheese dressing to taste

Mix well store in a bowl. We serve 1/2 cup (one egg) to one cup (two eggs) portions with salad or by itself. You could have it on keto bread. This much will last a few days.

Rhonda
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165

March Goals: Continue 1hr workouts Sun-Fri | Add strength-training two days a week

Mar 1: 208.2

Happy March, and happy Friday everyone. :)
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,164 Member
    Options
    @catsch1958 You can't edit your post, most people just copy and paste their last post and add the new day at the bottom.
  • KountryKat
    KountryKat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be back for March- hello to everyone! 😊 I'm Kat, 32, 5'1". I have 5 cats and live in the country. I think March will be cold and windy here, but I'm happy to be moving towards warmer days.
    Start Weight: 122.6 | Feb. Loss: 5.4lbs | Goal Weight: 100-110 (I'll know when I get closer and may switch to measurements)
    ☘️
    3/01: 117.0 I love a nice even number to start out! It's a blustery day and I have a vet appointment later. Tried a low-fat pudding with yogurt and chia for breakfast which was delicious!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 54, 5’7” and I live in Michigan. Looking forward to spring walks, flowers, being outside and enjoying life.

My goals for March :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily/ weekly
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily/ Exercise 3x per week- starting at 15-20 minutes of beginner dance workouts
    💊Take my vitamins and supplements daily
    ❤️Get back down to under 200 pounds

Total weight lost in January: 2.9 pounds.🥰
    Total weight gained in February: 3.2 pounds... not a fabulous February, but looking forward to a Marvelous March!

March 1: 205.9 Let's do this!

Jill 🥰
  • ozdeelite
    ozdeelite Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    October start W:114.7kg

March Start Weight 108.9kg

Goal weight - 106

1: 108.9kg
    2: 108.8kg
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    March 1: DNW. I'm sick! I feel terrible. I am not going to weigh or log until I feel better.

@andreajlnhe Feel better soon!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    Rh1aB1a wrote: »
    Hey y'all! I'm Rhiannon, a 38yo stay at home mama who is trying to lose the baby weight before my wedding in October!!

<3 MARCH <3
    SW-154.4
    GW-151.0
    UGW-145.0 (this may change when we get there!)

1.154.4 <3 We all have the Flu, haven't had much other than soup the last few days. I think this will hop back up when I can actually eat again!

@Rh1aB1a Oh no! It's hard to take care of sick children when you are sick yourself! Take care and get well soon!
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in community mental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food 🥙
    Work out 3x/week 🏃‍♀️
    8 glasses of water💧
    Self Care Activity 🧶

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs
    Dec weightloss: 2 lbs
    Jan weightloss: +1

💚🍀💚🍀MARCH💚🍀💚🍀
    1: 🥙💧🧶
  • Deb__23
    Deb__23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    deepwoodslady thanks for the lovely reply and kind words I am looking forward to login on here and chatting with you and others on any topic as we all embrace our new life style :)
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm Rhiannon, a 38yo stay at home mama who is trying to lose the baby weight before my wedding in October!!

<3 MARCH <3
    SW-154.4
    GW-151.0
    UGW-145.0 (this may change when we get there!)

1.154.4 <3 We all have the Flu, haven't had much other than soup the last few days. I think this will hop back up when I can actually eat again!
    2.155.8 <3
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,164 Member
    edited March 2
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023. I found MFP in March and this group in April. Almost a year with some of these amazing people. 💖I wouldn't be where I am today without this group (along with a couple other challenges I am in); I am so thankful for their support and accountability. 💖

q5njf2rdn6nb.png

My Goals for March

⚖️ Lose 4 pounds (always my goal), but happy with any loss
    👣 17k Steps Daily with one day of rest
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ Tai Chi or Yoga 1 day per week
    🫀 Aerobics 3 days per week
    💦 6+ glasses of water

👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ 🫀💦

Highest Weight 228

SW Dec: 228 | Jan: 217 | Feb: 212 | Mar: 207.6 | Apr 200.2 | May 194.8 | Jun: 189.6 | Jul: 187.4 | Aug: 179.8 | Sept: 174.2 | Oct: 169.6 | Nov 164.6 | Dec 164 | Jan 159.8 | Feb 156.8

March starting weight: 156.8

🍃🪁 MARCH 🪁🍃

March 01: 156.4 😁 👣 📝 💪 💦 Busy day yesterday. For Christmas my husband makes a Daddy-Do list for Allyson. This year she wanted to convert her coat closet into a pantry. We got that done yesterday. I spent the day handing tools (kind of felt like a dental hygenist- LOL). In the down time, I helped her with her taxes. Spent most of the day there, had take-out for lunch. I did get my walk in before we went, and did a strength train session when we got home. I am tracking differently this month, so I went over my calorie limit a little if I don't count my exercise. Was happy with the scale today.
    March 2: 156.8 👣 📝 🫀💦Quiet day yesterday. Made some chili for dinner, the uptick is probably sodium. Figuring out this new tracking, it is really hard to stay under without my exercise. But I'll give it a try for a week to see how things go. I was very hungry, and had a protein bar late in the day which put me over.
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Jude, 66 YO, 5' 2". Highest weight 165, lowest 115. Looking to change my relationship to food to one that's healthy and sustainable.

March goals:
    * broaden my scope of healthy meals to include more substantial plant based recipes
    * continue to weigh/track/log as I did in Jan/Feb- it's working well for me
    * this is a big birthday month- enjoy all the celebrations, keep moderation in mind!

SW: 134.2
    GW: 131-ish

SW: 134.2
    GW: 131ish

week 1:
    3/1: 135.0
    3/2: 134.2
    3/3:
    3/4:
    3/5:
    3/6:
    3/7:
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    edited March 2
    Options
    weight.png

A friend of mine who snowbirds in AZ sent me some lemons yesterday. I decided to make Chicken Piccata with the lemons. I made enough for two meals. We ate it all.🐷 No surprise, the scale showed my second helping of Chicken Piccata this morning. I will do an extended fast today to counteract my poor decision.

Mar 1: 170.8
    Mar 2: 171.6
    Heaviest Weight: 210 BMI 36.0
    Heaviest Weight in 2023: 194.0 BMI 33.6
    Start Weight 2024: 180 BMI 30.9 Obese
    Goal Weight by Feb 29, 2024: 170 BMI 28.5 Over Weight
    Goal weight 2024: 160 BMI 27.0 Overweight
    Ultimate Goal: 147 BMI 24.9 Normal

BMI Ranges
    Underweight = <18.5
    Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
    Overweight = 25.0–29.9