Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ryannxtlvl
    ryannxtlvl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am always up for need friends. Feel free to give me an add. I post nearly daily and try to be as motivating as possible.
  • Shorty44_44
    Shorty44_44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation and new ideas to help me stay on track. Feel free to add me.
  • mzm9kddk9x
    mzm9kddk9x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Shalla. New to MFP. Started my fitness journey once again a month ago but just now really getting into a routine. I would love to have fitness friends to go through this journey together! I wish everyone the best 🙌🏾
  • BelghachiKhaledwalid
    Options
    feel free to add and talk with me
  • CurtisHouse160
    CurtisHouse160 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been losing and maintaining since October 2020. I went from 284 lbs down to, currently,167. I would like to get down to 160 and start trying to tighten as much loose skin as possible. I am a daily logger and would love to help you achieve your goals as well!
  • Enriquo91
    Enriquo91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Long time weght-loss and muscle growth journeyman here, but only been on MFP for part of my travels 👋🏽

Always keen on new friends, and happy to provide help and support.

Extra shout-outs from Melbourne, Australia!
  • Nus95
    Nus95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyy everyone !! I'd love to grow my friends list with like minded individuals! Really could use the motivation to continue losing weight!
    Please feel free to add me 😜💓
  • MzNelson24
    MzNelson24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I can always use a good support network! The more the merrier!
  • QuietInkedOne
    QuietInkedOne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for other Canadian/Gluten & Dairy Free/ Hypothyroid friends.
  • MichaelDombeck
    MichaelDombeck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and let’s smash our goals together! 💪
  • JadeMC42
    JadeMC42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been on and off of this ap for years. I've let my fitness standard slip in the past year and am just getting back some motivation and shaping my fitness and weight loss goals. I've been too afraid to step on the scale for the past few months but, I'm going to have to if I want results. Looking for accountability buddies! 38F with 2 children and fitness was my life. Ready to get that passion back.
  • Chihuahua_Momma_
    Chihuahua_Momma_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I just had gastric bypass Jan 9 2024. Looking for motivated people to add to my feed, especially if you’ve had weight loss surgery too. Im using MFP to record my food diary for my dietician.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    49, about to turn 50. Looking to build muscle and keep off the middle aged spread. Feel free to add me!
  • _F3N1X_
    _F3N1X_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Help!

I'm in my 60s, 70+ lbs overweight, and I had open heart surgery 2 years ago (to correct a congenital defect, not due to lifestyle).

You wouldn't believe it to look at me, but 30 years ago I was a US Army Special Forces Warrior and a competitive Martial Artist.

In 1993, I was badly injured while serving and Honorably Discharged as a Disabled Veteran.

When I got home, I had a box full of medals and an infinitely refillable box full of donuts. I sat on the couch - and I've pretty much stayed there for the last three decades.

My subsequent career - while intellectually fulfilling - required me to expend about 10 calories a month.

In sum, I've been a couch potato at home and a chair master at work since Frasier was the hottest new show on TV.

My father-in-law passed away last week - and it's been a real wake up call.

I'm done with being fat, tired, and pathetic. I want to become Me again before it's too late.

I know I will have to do the work on my own - but the occasional cheer would be greatly appreciated.

All friends requests will be welcome - and any encouragement will have me in your debt. 🙏
  • kscotdunz
    kscotdunz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello always looking for new friends and hearing about fitness and how you do workouts!
  • RedFrogGo
    RedFrogGo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m new and would like some friends. I am mid 30s, UK, a lot to lose, have ME so my exercise is limited, and my cooking abilities vary depending on my energy too. I’m focusing on getting more protein and veg in my diet, and I also have type 1 diabetes.
  • ColeenTheQueen
    ColeenTheQueen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm look for some supportive friends! I enjoying running, cooking, and need support to keep logging my food. :smiley:
  • Krissy_33
    Krissy_33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend! I’m new to MyFitnessPal and I’m unsure how to add friends. Thanks!
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes please!