WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Rosemarie thank you! I will definitely need to learn more about that!

Annie in Delaware
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    edited March 3
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Tina ~ I love my Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator and just looked at their stove. It has a lot of neat features like quick oven preheat and convection with self cleaning. At the moment, I have a Maytag and I have not been that happy with it.

Carol in GA

Thanks Carol. I'm surprised about Maytag. Those have had a good reputation for my lifetime.

Tina in CA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Ouch, Lisa, that looks sore! :o:o Sometimes the smallest dings can hurt the most.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 1hr 55min 36sec, make/refill hummingbird feeders, empty dishwasher, trim hedges in back patio, refill front fountain etc= 546c
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Skimming right now because we need to leave in about an hour and I want to get this posted. Been laying in the sun when I can. Yesterday was the first day I went in the pool since my leg had been stopped oozing for a few days Been playing cards here and pot lucks.

Michele now in FL soon to be back in NC

That trip sure did seem to go by fast!!!
    I am sure it went by even quicker for you!
    Safe trip back.
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Annie or Anyone else looking at the child caregiver exemption: You probably need to speak to a tax accountant as well as an Elder Care Attorney...because apparently the taxes can be different based on whether you inherit or are deeded a property. I read something about this.

Best,
    Rosemarie from Georgia
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,051 Member
    Options
    Rita Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Rita- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have had a wonderful birthday weekend
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :)Michele if you really want to see your son and your grandchild then it's time to go to any length to visit. Ask where in France, make plans, spend the money, make the time. Your future self will thank you

Yes. This.

It's not difficult to ask the question!

And France is pretty easy to get around.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself for the first time in months yesterday. The good news is, I haven't put on any weight since the last cruise. :D Considering I can hardly walk, I consider that good going. I am eating probably too large a portion of really good food, but being very mindful, (no snacks or highly processed foods), and I will consider how I can cut back a bit on calories. I am still doing selected exercises in the morning to burn calories, and keep muscle mass intact.
    Whatever, I am relieved not to have put on weight . I am still overweight, but all my clothes fit. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx