JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2024

Options

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch.
    Had my dessert at lunch, so no more desserts today! Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    @teigansdad Welcome back, you know this is a very supportive group to share with. Sorry for your troubles, hopefully things start getting better for you.

Regarding our "ghost" stories: I was discussing with hubby, and he reminded me that when he "bumped into" someone in the dark he thought was me, he felt skin on skin, dropped the clean laundry he was carrying, and asked "what are you doing up?" That's when I asked him, from bed, "who are you talking you?" LOL good times at night in our house. We haven't had any more experiences lately, other than the garage door & that's fine now. :smiley:

Recap 3/5 T
    1) Not sure about supper ~ leftovers & side salad / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley:
    2) Walk dog :sunglasses: 3.93 mi happy dog (more treats from RJ) and happy me
    3) Pack up snowman decorations ~ started / boxes in basement / shop UHC OTC / read / declutter something ~ lots of digital, yay / choir rehearsal 7:30 / other? online reading about process to apply for SS benefits, discussed income tax scenarios with hubby :smiley:

JFT 3/6 W
    1) Soup supper at church: eat sensibly, limit bread & dessert / log food (best guess) / 64+ oz. water
    2) Walk dog
    3) Submit application for social security benefits (my full retirement age next month) ~ done & that feels so strange! / NP appt 1:00 / found old catalog for allergy-safe jewelry (I lost one of my favorite everyday earrings last night) / read / declutter 15 min. / 5:30 soup supper / 7:00 Lent service / other?

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      planned overnight visit 3.14-3.15
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    OMG... I think I missed about a week, and I am 56 posts behind!!!
    I have been super busy with not only sewing a quilt for my grandson.. but garden work. Last week I had 6 yds of compost delivered (that is equivalent to 150 bags!!). I hauled it all in the backyard and spread among all my flower beds. Ha. needless to say, I hurt for 3 days after! Its funny how I did not feel sore when I was doing it... but boy, the next 3 days I paid for it. Finally back to normal I think.
    That, and sewing my grandson 2 quilts for his high school graduation. Actually its more like 3 quilts.. because one will be reversible. I have the tshirt quilt finished.. the other is sports related, since he loves sports. So one side is footballs with KC chiefs fabric (his favorite team), and the other side is a lot of footballs .. with Michigan Wolverines fabric (he is from michigan). But ... ha.. I had to sew 45 football squares! I now have both sides almost finished piecing.. its just pinning them and FMQ them... and hope both sides look OK with i'm done.
    I had a week of doing really good .. keeping my calories near 1400 a day.. and actually the scale went down close to 2 pounds. But being so busy.. I did not take time to log my food.. and now I am up again. So... back to goal setting and logging my food!!
    Happy to be back though... and tonite I'll try and read through all the posts I missed!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 3/6/24 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 2/28), but none of DH's stash.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/4)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Thursday, Mar 7.✔️
    5) No hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/5). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)✔️
    9) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/5)✔️
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/4)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/3)✔️
    14) No tamales ok today.(last 3/5)✔️
    15) No more than 600 calories at lunch.✔️
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking..✔️
    JFT for 3/7/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 3/6), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/4)
    4) I won't weigh again until Thursday, Mar 7.
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/5). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/5)
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/6)
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/6)
    14) Tamales ok today, even if they happen to be sweet.(last 3/5)
    15) No more than 600 calories at lunch.
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking..
    17) Can eat lunch early due to early lunch meeting.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday Mar 5
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Log all food - 🙂
    Move 20 Minutes - 😕

JFT - Wednesday Mar 6
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Move 20 Minutes

Will have to catch up tomorrow. It’s late.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Welcome.back @teigansdad although sorry to hear about the time you've been having!
    Atleast you have a very good reason for things doing downhill.

I've put more weight on out of pure laziness, I think if I broke my hand and shoulder I'd give myself some slack!
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options

JFT Wednesday 6th March

THINK before I eat ✅
    No snacking ❌
    No eating after 6.30 pm ❌
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ✅
    Log food ✅
    Drop off at charity warehouse ✅
    Make MOT appointment ✅
    Dentist. Yuck. ✅ Teeth fine, had a scale and polish. Agony, was still bleeding at bedtime!

JFT Thursday 7th March

THINK before I eat
    No snacking
    No eating after 6.30 pm
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
    Walk with friend

• teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday didn’t go as planned. Did good till I got home. Just didn’t have it in me to do the trainer and next thing I knew two beers went bye with a few handfuls of nuts and boom caloric goal shot too.
    I will say I totally let myself. I’ve let work drama consume me even on my days off. As I type this out though a part of me thinks maybe that’s just a excuse to be self destructive… dang now IDK
    Anyway deeps thoughts right 😂
    Goals for today
    Do better
    Stay under calories
    No beer
    Log everything
    No food after 8
    No more than 1 Diet Coke
    Get on trainer after work

Let’s do this
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    edited March 7
    Options
    @teigansdad -- welcome back! So sorry you've had such troubles though .. but happy to see you back with us. Like you, I've let myself gain back almost all that I had lost.It is so easy. My problem is always around the holidays .. I love to bake, and this year we did more entertaining. Its funny how easy the pounds can come on, but how hard it is to take them back off!

My goals for today will be my usual, but I've got to get back to tracking. When I am busy.. this is the first thing that I don't do. I love to exercise now, so that is easy. But, as we all know.. exercise is only 10%... its 90% what we eat. And I tell myself I am so active.. do so much garden work, that I am OK.. but I know I am eating too much to maintain this high weight. Its that little bag of trail mix, handful of raisins, eating a piece of bread, popcorn, etc that puts me over. I eat 3 healthy meals... no need to mindless grab this stuff!

So goals today, March 7
    1. log all food. Try to keep calorie count around 1400 calories (I am 73, and 5'11"). But maybe at my age that is still too much? I don't know.
    2. concentrate on water. Especially in the evenings... I am NOT hungry after eating a big dinner. It is thirst.. which is easily mistaken for hunger. So drink 4 large glasses of water first
    3. work on quilt for grandson
    4. laundry/clean house, etc.
    My weight history
    Name is Joan. Age 73; 5'11"
    SW Year 2017: 220-217
    SW Year 2018: 195.5
    SW Year 2019 : 206 -- met my goal weight of 178, but gained 5 lbs over pandemic
    SW Year 2020: 182.6 -- gained another 12 pounds through the pandemic
    SW Year 2021:195 -- weight fluctuated all year from 184-190s
    SW Year 2022: 190 - reached 182 in August. But weight on a slow increase the rest of the year.
    SW Year 2023: 207.8 - got my weight down to 195; I always gain again between halloween and New Years.
    SW year 2024: 209.0

Goals for 2024:

Staring weight: Jan 7, 2024: 209.0
    Goal weight at the end of 2024: 175-180, and learn to maintain
    Goal to lose 25-30 lbs this year to be in healthy range
    Weight Goals:
    1st goal weight: 199 - reach this by March
    2nd goal weight: 185 - reach this by July
    Ultimate goal weight: 175- reach this by September
    Weekly Weigh-ins
    Jan 7: 209.0
    Jan 14: 211
    Jan 21: 210. 6.
    Jan 28:207.2
    Feb 1: 206.2 (goal was 205)
    Feb 4: 206
    Feb 11: 207
    Feb 18: 210.
    Feb 25:205.8
    March 3: 206.2
    March 10:
    March 17:
    March 24:
    March 31:
  • more_freggies76
    edited March 7
    Options
    JFT for 3/7/24 (today)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).
    4) I won't weigh again until Thursday, Mar 7.
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/5). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/6)
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/6)
    14) Tamales ok today, even if they happen to be sweet.(last 3/5)
    17) Can eat lunch early due to early lunch meeting.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.

Sample

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hrtqbsOInIWeA9sl8FLnEv-ignY21p8m/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,327 Member
    Options

JFT Wednesday
    - Work by 7:00 :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Pick up stuff for trade show Saturday :smiley:
    - Log food :(
    - Stay green :neutral:
    - Home by 5:00 :smiley:
    - Nap :smiley:
    - Finish setting up kitchen :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

Took some meds and took a nap yesterday when I got home from work. Awoke feeling so-so and let hubby convince me to go to trivia. Boy did we lose badly last night! Still fun, but woke up this morning in worse shape than yesterday. Dragged my bum into work, but still took my meetings remotely to avoid hacking and spitting in a room full of people. Pretty sure the cold is a pretty bad sinus infection at this point, and it doesn't seem to want to go away. I'm starting to think I may need to go to doc and see if I can get some meds.

Supposed to go to mom's after work today and then drive to meet Sierra halfway and pick up the grand puppy. Will definitely go to mom's, even though she can't be bothered to return my texts. May let Tim go get Gia without me and rest. Leaving work early today as well, just want to make it through my last meeting at 1:00pm.

JFT Thursday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Meeting at 8:00 :(
    - Meetings from 9:00 - 11:30 :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - Last meeting 12:30 -1:00
    - Go to mom's
    - Nap
    - Go to see Sierra and get Gia or Stay home and rest
    - Shower
    - Bed by 10:00
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited March 8
    Options
    Very late to post today but better late than never. Day went askew when I drove to our tax preparer's house. She and I were co-workers for 25(ish) years, and we're still good friends. Hubby didn't go, even though he really likes her, because he says "we talk too much". I think he's right: my noon meeting lasted until 3:45, and maybe 20 minutes was related to our taxes. :D Anyway, with a 30-minute drive each way, the entire afternoon was shot. No dog walk when I got back like I promised doggo, because weather has started to turn, and I'm just not up for it. Ooops. I'll post goals for today & tomorrow, as long as I'm online.

Recap 3/6 W
    1) Soup supper at church: eat sensibly, limit bread & dessert :smiley: / log food (best guess) :smiley: / 64+ oz. water :/ only 48
    2) Walk dog :smiley: 3.68 mi happy dog & happy me
    3) Submit application for social security benefits (my full retirement age next month) ~ done & that feels so strange! / NP appt 1:00 / found old catalog for allergy-safe jewelry (I lost one of my favorite everyday earrings last night going to choir rehearsal) / read / declutter 15 min. / 5:30 soup supper / 7:00 Lent service / other? I decided to look for my lost earring in church parking lot on my way inside for supper. Parked near the space I thought, walked slowly searching the ground, and miraculously, spotted a small piece of silver that was my earring! No damage to hoop and happy me. :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 3/7 R
    1) Leftovers & side salad for supper / log all food / 64 oz. water
    2) Income tax docs to MJSW noon / read / scrub/refill heated birdbath :smiley: all done... maybe something else this evening?

JFT 3/8 F ~ forecast for rain all day
    1) Make pea soup (use ham bone from freezer) / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) PT exercises / log on MMW for challenge / 7500 steps
    3) Haircut/color 12:30 / pack up snowman decorations / return boxes to basement / read / declutter / wash dishes / other?

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      planned overnight visit 3.14-3.15
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 3/7/24 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 3/6), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash ok today (including candy, chocolate raisins, peeps, ice cream, Valentine candies & girl scout cookies, homemade cookies, no pistachios).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 3/4)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Thursday, Mar 7.✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese ok today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 3/5). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️Didn't eat today.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last1/25) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. (last 1/20) Additional nuts in a meal are ok. Like almonds already in green beans. No pistachios today.✔️
    8) No chicken vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 2/17)✔️
    9) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 3/5)✔️Didn't eat today.
    10) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    11) Bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/6)✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/6)✔️
    14) Tamales ok today, even if they happen to be sweet.(last 3/5)✔️
    15) No more than 600 calories at lunch.✔️
    16) No real butter today, unless in cooking..✔️
    17) Can eat lunch early due to early lunch meeting.✔️

JFT for 3/8/24 (tomorrow)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Mar 11.
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/7)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/6)
    14) No tamales ok today. (last 3/7)

Sample

[/quote]

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    JFT - Wednesday Mar 6
    1.5L of water - 🥴
    Log all food - 🙂
    Move 20 Minutes - 😕

JFT - Thursday Mar 7
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Move 20 Minutes
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options

JFT Thursday 7th March

THINK before I eat ✅
    No snacking ✅
    No eating after 6.30 pm ✅
    PF exercises ✅
    Back exercises ❌
    Walk with friend ✅

JFT Friday 8th March

THink before I eat
    No snacking
    No eating after 6.30 pm
    PF exercises
    Back exercises
    Grocery shopping
    Drop off charity donations

Really don't feel like doing anything today, it's cold!

• teigansdad
    teigansdad Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    From yesterday
    Do better🙃
    Stay under calories✅
    No beer✅
    Log everything✅
    No food after 8✅
    No more than 1 Diet Coke✅
    Get on trainer after work❌

Since changing to 12 hr shifts having the energy both mentally and physically to work out after work has been a huge problem.
    I’m sure I let this be an excuse to some extent but it has had a negative impact for sure. Maybe the time change will help a little

Plan for today
    -same as yesterday but not gonna kid myself and say I’ll workouts 😂
    Do better
    Stay under calories
    No beer
    Log everything
    No food after 8
    No more than 1 Diet Coke
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    Very late to post today but better late than never. Day went askew when I drove to our tax preparer's house. She and I were co-workers for 25(ish) years, and we're still good friends. Hubby didn't go, even though he really likes her, because he says "we talk too much". I think he's right: my noon meeting lasted until 3:45, and maybe 20 minutes was related to our taxes. :D Anyway, with a 30-minute drive each way, the entire afternoon was shot. No dog walk when I got back like I promised doggo, because weather has started to turn, and I'm just not up for it. Ooops. I'll post goals for today & tomorrow, as long as I'm online.

Good friends are hard to come by. Catching up is important.
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Thursday
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - Meeting at 8:00 :(
    - Meetings from 9:00 - 11:30 :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Log food :(
    - Stay green :smiley:
    - Last meeting 12:30 -1:00
    - Go to mom's :smiley:
    - Nap :smiley:
    - Go to see Sierra and get Gia or Stay home and rest :smiley:
    - Shower :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

Made it half a day at work yesterday, then went home to rest. Got up and went with hubby to pick up Gia and briefly visited with Sierra. Pretty much went to sleep as soon as we got home. Tim went out to pick up dinner, but by the time he got back I wasn't interested. Had a few chips on the way to get Gia, and a KitKat for lunch. Not a healthy food day, but well under calories.

Pictures of my spoiled grand puppy. Tim said she has begun her Jedi training. I think she'll be a dragon slayer when she grows up.
    38j9w1v8v84g.jpeg
    8pigqkqpefs7.jpeg

Feeling a little better today, but now Tim has it. Hopefully we don't just pass it back and forth. I'm at work, but may only work a half day. Not much going on here. That and I'm working a Trade Show tomorrow at the state capital. It's only 1.5 hours away, but with driving, set-up, actual show, tear down and dinner with state representatives after it makes for a full day. Depending on how I feel I may skip the post show schmoozing.

JFT Friday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP
    - Couple meetings
    - Home around noon-ish
    - Nap
    - Work on cleaning up kitchen some more
    - Play with grand puppy
    - Prep for tomorrow
    - Bed by 10:00
  • forwewalkbyfaith
    forwewalkbyfaith Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday 03/08

Bible Study
    Water 64 oz
    Steps 7500
    30 counter pushups
    Add to my Food Diary
    Choose to be Happy

I haven’t been here in a few weeks. Time for positive changes. Happy Friday!

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 3/8/24 (today)✔️
    4) I won't weigh again until Monday, Mar 11.
    11) No bakers chocolate ok today.(last 3/7)
    13) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 3/6)
    14) No tamales ok today. (last 3/7)
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

Sample