Hello 👋

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jen and I am back on mfp. I have been consistently tracking for over a week and starting to incorporate exercise. I am looking for a community to help motivate and support eachother on our health journey. Let me know if you want a new friend!

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,772 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • cfriedman44
    cfriedman44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny, my name is Carol and I'm new to MFP and would like to be your friend. We can do this together. :)
  • hittatheart
    hittatheart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been back and forth, and forth and back!! I need to get remotivated.
    Weight History....
    1/2019 - 240
    1/2020 - 180
    1/2023 - 214
    10/2023 -169
    3/11/2024 -177
    GOAL- 160
  • cfriedman44
    cfriedman44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I hear you and understand what you mean. I have been on this ride for more years than I want to count. That is so frustrating to be doing well and then there goes that darn scale climbing up inch by inch. My current weight is 207 and my goal is 160. I am determined this time to see the other side of 200. We can do this, one day at a time. Have a great day.
  • Hismione
    Hismione Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! I am looking for support along the way too. I am battling Diabetes and need to lose some weight. If you want someone to share your victories and listen to you when you need an understanding ear then friend me. I know that I need that encouragement sometimes to keep me determined.