Options
    Morning ladies
    Im up and staggering..
    The cat is doing zoomies
    Have a 3 day wait on the ozempic.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
    @Machka I was Beta testing too! LOL I had it free for at least a year. I miss certain stats being displayed, but can get them by looking a little deeper. I’m really not seeing a reason to pay for it yet, even after having it for as long as I did.

RVRita
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    Options
    Barbie Well said!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    Did 20-40-60 workout today then walked on the treadmill. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Cathe DVD.

Heather – hug

barara – the guide also talked about this one bird who had a SNAKE in his mouth. Not for me, that’s for sure. About travel: Vince did a lot of traveling for work and I stayed home. My PLAN was that when he retired, since I was home all the time, we would travel and I’d be able to do some of the things he got to do. Nope...didn’t happen. I’d like to travel with my best friend so I wind up staying home.

Lisa – Corey called in sick???? What’s this world coming to? Congrats on the pound lost

Think I’ll walk to the post office and if it isn’t too windy lay out by the pool

Michele who loves FL
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just skimming..will go back and read later today!

Heather: I have 3 small table easels that we use when my son, DIL and I paint. We love the easels. I don't know what using a bigger one would be like! Your paintings are already so lovely. I wonder how using an easel will change your painting?

Best,
    Rosemarie from Georgia

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    Things are feeling easier! I can walk around the house. :)
    Haven't heard anything from the doc about the X-rays, but I went into my portal and found I have raised CRP. That means inflammation. Apparently she then requested bone bloods, and it came back Abnormal, but I can’t see where. Everything is in the normal range. My B12 is within normal range but low, so flagged up.
    She hasn't got back to me, so it can't be urgent. Can't imagine why I'm lowish on B12. My diet is super healthy.

Had sea bass tonight with curried bean sprouts and coconut, with slim fries.

The rest and heat seems helpful. Crossing fingers.

Will see how I'm feeling tomorrow about the Bea pick up. John painted her card today, while I attempted to paint without hingeing forward. ;) Made it half-way through, then lost the will to live, after my sleepless night. But I've made a start.
    John's card is great. She always eats butterfly pasta when she comes here, with pesto. And most of the rest of the time! Inside he has written all the wonderful about her beginning with B. We call her Bibi.
    I will post it next from my phone.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx