Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 253

Options

Replies

• reshii_devi
    reshii_devi Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sweetzyd wrote: »
    3/12 175.9 I'm glad to see a drop, but really I've only lost a pound since March 1st. Hopefully since I'm trying to do better with sticking with my goals it will continue to go down.

@Sweetzyd I hear ya Crystal! I've been regaining and losing the same 3-4 pounds for a month! 🤪 Right now though I'm determined not to gain another # over another weekend ... for at least a few more weeks, lol
  • LunasPaigeLily
    LunasPaigeLily Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ Oh, my gosh! That had to be so frightening! I have lost my parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts....I have four people left in my family that I actually know. So, I can imagine the panic and sudden despair. You must have been so relieved to learn that he was okay.

@deepwoodslady - I understand sudden shock of a weight gain. But since you were eating out for two meals, it honestly could be caused by some excess water from more sodium.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 812 Member
    Options

@Sweetzyd I hear ya Crystal! I've been regaining and losing the same 3-4 pounds for a month! 🤪 Right now though I'm determined not to gain another # over another weekend ... for at least a few more weeks, lol

It's for sure a struggle, and frustrating at times! Helps to be able to associate with others who understand though ❤️
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine sounds like it’s a long cruise! Where are you going? I know I probably just missed that info. Hope you enjoy every minute!!!

@LunasPaigeLily you are doing great! Way to go!!

@_JeffreyD_ I am sorry you had to go through that. It’s no fun to hear those words. Glad all is well.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Your little cousin is adorable!
    Thank you! She is!! I went back a few pages and saw this lol. I’m trying to find a post I loved from someone that had charted out their 10 day weight fluctuations. Still scrolling… (our group definitely doesn’t lack participation! lol)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    0et7bdrwtdb4.png
    h4jlvuqvgiiq.png

FOUND IT!! I loved this idea! May I ask how you made the graph??