Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 253

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,829 Member
    Options
    @Chapter_3 So beautiful, those Azaleas! I simply must buy some of those and plant when it is safe to plant in northern Michigan. What a burst of color! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    @Chapter_3 So beautiful, those Azaleas! I simply must buy some of those and plant when it is safe to plant in northern Michigan. What a burst of color! Thanks so much for sharing!

They are pretty hearty plant, but I don’t think they will survive an extended freeze under 25°. They do well here because we rarely have a freeze (rarely in the teens) for more than a few days. Gods gift to the south cuzz our summers SUCK! 🤣

• judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @chapter_3: your photos are beautiful and bring hope to me up here in the northeast! We're seeing the beginning of bulbs and buds here, but my azaleas are at least a month away. Your photos remind me of my time living on an island on the GA coast, which was such a wonderful place. Thanks for sharing your spring!
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine :
    It is my plan to post the next round (254) tomorrow from either the hotel or the ship. @Musicsax will post Round 255 as I will be at sea with no internet. I will try to keep up but don’t know where I will have wifi. I still keep notes so I can post when available. I love ❤️ you all!

Hi All, any help on this? I tried searching for the next round but can't find a link- Thanks!! :)
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 481 Member
    edited March 16
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    @Chapter_3 Gorgeous old live oak trees and huge azaleas! South Georgia? Near the coast? I'm in Tennessee and used to live in Georgia, but closer to ATL.

@SheilaBoneham Happy Anniversary! You did great on your special day!

@deepwoodslady I know you can pull it back together. You'll feel so much better after a quick walk then back to your shopping!
    judefit1 wrote: »
    @chapter_3: your photos are beautiful and bring hope to me up here in the northeast! We're seeing the beginning of bulbs and buds here, but my azaleas are at least a month away. Your photos remind me of my time living on an island on the GA coast, which was such a wonderful place. Thanks for sharing your spring!

@UTMom81 @judefit1
    We live near New Orleans on the Northshore of Lake Ponchartrain. A small slice of heaven!