Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 254

Options
itladyee
itladyee Posts: 3,938 Member
Round 254

March 17 - 26, 2024

Please join us starting on 3/17 for JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS, when we will begin Round 254.

Anyone can join us at anytime during the round.

Join us! If we stay mindful we can do this, you can do this.

Welcome back past members, welcome new members, let's keep each other accountable for another 10 days!

Here is what you do: Post your daily weight and add little comments along the way of how your day went. You have only one hour to edit your post. Post everyday to let us know how you're doing! Copy and paste the days in your response--tell us how much you lost and other non scale victories (NSV) you'd like to share.

FOR NEWBIES - I find it easiest to copy the dates to a document or note in my device and edit it each morning. Then copy and paste to the message board. MFP will return you to the spot on the board where you left off on your previous visit which is nice to know if you like to scan all of the posts.

If you feel your post is too lengthy, you can add spoilers to temporarily hide the information. It is readily available by tapping the SPOILER bar. To create a Spoiler just type or copy [ Spoiler ] xxx [ /Spoiler ] Omit the spaces within the brackets and put your information where I have xxx

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘This is NOT A DIET. Itโ€™s a LIFESTYLE

SW RND 254

3/17
3/18
3/19
3/20
3/21
3/22
3/23
3/24
3/25
3/26
ยซ13456717

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    Round 254

March 17 - 26, 2024

3/24
    3/25
    3/26

Yay you did it!! ๐Ÿค— thank you!!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    My name is Krystal by the way! 39 getting ready for 40 this year. Striving to be the best I can be physically and mentally
    SW: 173.7 (this round)
    • This is what I wrote out at the beginning of Round 250:
      ~ My plan for round 250 is to eliminate drinking alcohol on a nightly basis.
      color=darkred] Didnโ€™t stick to this one for this last round and it shows! Will try again for round 254. **NOTE** Drinking also makes me get hot in my sleep so not only does it add empty calories but it causes me to eat extra and sleep less. [/color]
    Stayed Below SW 173.7๐Ÿ’š=Yes โ™ฅ๏ธ=No
    (Sun> > > > > > > > Next Tue )
    ๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜
    • 03/17 Sun ~ 1st Day
    • 03/18
    • 03/19
    • 03/20 Wed ~ 4th Day
    • 03/21
    • 03/22
      *MiniGoal: Under 171 lowering to push myself a little extra this round
    • 03/23 Sat ~ 7th Day
    • 03/24
    • 03/25
    • 03/26 Tue ~ Last Day
    Prev Round Results:
    • Final RD#253 Results
      ~ StartWT: 174

~ EndWT: 03/16/24: โฌ‡๏ธ 173.7
      ~ Overall: Loss -.3lbs
      ~ Did not make my 172 mini-goal this round, poo!โ€จ~ I was a bit out of sorts this week with hubby being gone and Tom compounded the situation. I lacked good sleep and worked overtime so I really didnโ€™t have time to read the posts here (which usually lifts me up and motivates me)
      Overall grade for the week: B for Barely made it under SW or
      B for Blah ๐Ÿ˜‘

Stayed Below SW 174
      ๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข

• Final RD#252 Results
      ~ StartWT: 175.6

~ EndWT: 03/06/24: โฌ‡๏ธ 174
      ~ Overall: Loss -1.6lbs
      ~ Made my mini-goal of 174. Still making strides to be better at my day to day goals of restricting alcohol consumption.โ€จ~ Finished the last 3 days of round 252 strong! No โ€œbutsโ€. Itโ€™s worthy to note that I usually add a โ€œBut, I couldnโ€™tโ€ฆโ€ or โ€œBut I didnโ€™t hit my mini-goalโ€ฆโ€ โ€จ~ So hereโ€™s to NO BUTS this round!! Lol

Stayed Below SW 175.6
      โŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ

• Final RD#251 Results
      ~ StartWT: 177

~ EndWT: 02/25/24: โฌ‡๏ธ 175.6
      ~ Overall: Loss -1.4lbs
      ~ I almost made my mini-goal of 175.Still making strides to be better at my day to day goals of restricting alcohol consumption.
      ~ Finished the last day of round 251 strong but I caved a bit at the end of the day when my husband was craving New York style pizza. I had 2 large cheese slices, Bruschetta Napolitana and 3 butter laden garlic knots.. oh and one of my favorite things in this world: A cannoli! Ugh ! Iโ€™m feeling the discomfort as we speak
      ~ I was too nervous to look and see what the carb/calorie count actually was..

Stayed Below SW 177
      ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

• Final RD#250 Results
      ~ StartWT: 180.7

~ EndWT: 02/15/24: โฌ‡๏ธ 177
      ~ Overall: Loss -3.7lbs
      ~ Iโ€™m really proud of myself for achieving the mini-goal I set of weighing less than 177 lbs.
      ~ I broke through a bunch of mental blocks and had a bunch of โ€œa-HAA!!โ€ moments this round. I started competing on Stride kick again
      (PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME)
      ~ I remembered that I never felt better than when I was losing weight on the original Keto plan so I went back to basics. This realization prompted me to stop using all substances as a crutch. So Iโ€™m feeling very empowered and excited for this next round!
      ~ Onwards and downwards..

Stayed Below SW 180.7
      ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

• Final RD#249 Results
      ~ StartWT: 179

~ EndWT: 02/05/24: โฌ†๏ธ180.7
      ~ Overall: Gain +1.7lbs
      Did well for some days and a little self sabotage at the end there.

Stayed Below SW 179
      ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐Ÿ”ด
  • jkirkcpa
    jkirkcpa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    47 yo - Post menopausal- need help getting started and sticking to something.

SW RND 254

172 lbs

3/17
    3/18
    3/19
    3/20
    3/21
    3/22
    3/23
    3/24
    3/25
    3/26