Ever feel like a Hamster on a wheel? Gaining/Losing/Gaining/Losing the SAME POUNDS??

Options
i65bfvg0imww.gif

How many of us have gained/lost/gained/lost the same old pounds over and over again?

RAISING MY HAND!

AND LQQK I am NOT ALONE!! So many of us have done this many times.
ogf4lf1dijki.png

I was able to BREAK this!! I needed to change my habits, but I was at a loss!

mlercqu4xaj2.png

I didn't have the skills I needed. I was lost on how to do this. It's like building a house, but having NO SKILLS just a ideas. Yeah it doesn't work well does it?

5i30f5s23zhp.png

I DID Find a group of people here on MFP that does help us to learn healthy skills at a pace they become real!

3w5x0bso5c9s.png

As you can see I am NOT alone in this!!

Want to join this group/team? SO HAPPY I DID!! It's the 2024 SPRING 5% Challenge team! Here's the description of it: Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 10 WEEKS! Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too.

After you hit the BLUE JOIN BUTTON (if you can't post to a feed please double check you have clicked the BLUE JOIN button it's under the description of the team) Please look at the feed/thread
💡💡Start Here - You Must Choose a Team💡💡

PIck one of the remaining teams accepting members or sign up for Any Team is Great.

We are a very supportive team who truly care. This is an interactive team. I've lost over 110 lbs thanks to the skills I've learned. There are NO tricks to losing, there are NO gimmicks that work long term and no, not even the latest or past fad, but rather we need to learn healthy habits. I AM THRILLED I have and you'll also be saying
osc16zlfi4eo.png

Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us

Replies

• Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,857 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the many who has been on the hamster wheel... again and again! With the help of the 5% Challenges I've been able to get off the wheel and keep most of my weight off.

Diets Don't Work! Join the Spring 5% Challenge and work on healthy habits while being supported and encouraged in a team environment. Come meet new people and make new friends.
  • SusanM18MFP
    SusanM18MFP Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    The 5% Challenge community is fun and caring and offers the opportunity to concentrate on habits that will help you build success. Weekly weigh-ins are required and provide the accountability that will motivate you to exercise and make healthy food choices. See you there!
  • EclipsedAgain
    EclipsedAgain Posts: 3,564 Member
    Options
    I love the 5% Challenge! You learn to make better healthier habits and break old unhealthy ones. There is SO much support and motivation from my teammates! C'mon and join us, you know you want to! :D