What’s the best way to accomplish my goals

Options
Hey everybody I’m here and I want to better myself In every way possible but I need the help and extra motivation if anyone knows what would be best for me, thanks

Answers

• bishopjoseph4611
    bishopjoseph4611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Consistency! Try your best to maintain good eating habits and exercise at your pace and to your liking . It’s a beautiful journey .
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Consistency and persistence.

You haven't actually said what your goals are, and no one here knows anywhere near enough to say what's best for you, but everyone who's ever successfully improved themselves long term have stuck with their plan and followed through (even if they've stumbled along the way).

Also - educate yourself. Don't get caught up in ever fad that crosses your path, and be realistic and critical in your planning - for every good piece of advice there is out there about the keys to losing weight, improving physical performance etc etc, there's 40 more pieces of advice that are garbage and probably aiming for your wallet.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    You really need to give us more to go on.

Are you looking to eat healthier?
    Build muscle mass?
    Drop 10 pounds?
    Drop 150 pounds?
    Are you disabled? Diabetic? Struggling with thyroid issues?
    How about your general diet? All fast food and microwave meals?
    Do you have an eating disorder? (That’s one a professional really needs to handle!)
    Are you on your feet all day?
    Or sedentary?
    Are you in your 20’s? Or 70’s?

There’s a lot of information to be found here. But we need more to go on here.