WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lanette and Ginny. I'm hoping that he heals quickly. And that I get a nap later.

Annie in Delaware
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    :|
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options
    :) Slept a bit later than usual but still had time for an hour's walk, some with and some without dogs, before going to pick up our groceries for the week. Walked with my friend for 30 minutes and with Annie the puppy for another 30 minutes before preparing lunch (homemade chicken mole with corn tortillas). After lunch rode my exercise bike for almost two hours while watching TV with Jake then while reading an e book on my phone while he and Annie napped on the couch. Got caught up on some financial computer work and now have time to spend with all of you. It could be a nice afternoon to work in the yard but if I open the door, the sound will wake Jake and the dogs and it will suddenly be time for dog feeding so I'll continue to be quiet.

:) One of the things I read in my quiet time this morning said, "Just for today, I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my "luck" as it comes, and fit myself to it. " What a great approach to feeling happier about my day.

:) The new thread for April will be posted soon. I'm looking forward to another great month with all of you.

<3 Barbie in NW Wa
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    Options