Day 1 of my weight loss journey

Options
Hey! I’m new here. I have a big goal of losing 60lbs by the end of the year. I have a plan of breaking my goal into 2 smaller goals. Currently- I’m 229lbs and my goal is 170lbs. My short term goal? Lose 30lbs(get into the 100’s), by my birthday which is June 17th. Exactly 12 weeks! Focusing on cardio and calorie deficit. The other 6 months left of the year…? Losing the other 30 lbs while focusing on simultaneously doing a body recomposition(building muscle/toning while still losing fat)! I think I have a pretty solid plan☝🏽❤️. Good luck to me and to all others out there. 32a75c489038.jpeg

Replies

• oremgirl1
    oremgirl1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sounds like you’re starting out strong. I wish you the best in your fitness journey.
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    54ShadesOfBlue Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the very best ! Believe in yourself, you can do it!! 💪
  • siggylu
    siggylu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • LianneOooX
    LianneOooX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey !
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • sandman09
    sandman09 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's my same story! 6ft, at 225 right now and aiming for 160/ 170. Good luck!
  • swagg68
    swagg68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Looking to lose 65 pounds this year. Have had big life challenges the last 3 years that have really defeated me emotionally and I have gained a LOT of weight (63 pounds). Looking to turn it around and would love to have people to check in with every week. Maybe do a virtual check in call every now and then to talk about the week and share the journey with etc.... Good luck to all of you!!
  • Dean_IsStayinLean
    Dean_IsStayinLean Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! I've done it and you can too. MFP is the way.
  • thekaycierra
    thekaycierra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow we literally have the same exact goals. Let's goooo!!!
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m starting tomorrow on a 56 lb weight loss journey and would love some friends!
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add away! I really want some accountabuddies! Especially if they interact and comment