JOIN THE UPCOMING BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - REGISTER NOW!

Options

Replies

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,127 Member
    Options
    Only a month away! Join now and participate in our fun break activites!

actzll4dl418.png

• barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    p9es139xtuc9.png
    Come join the BLC and the Bronze Wellness Warriors!!!

We believe in support, challenging each other, and accountability…..
    We support each other to become the best version of ourselves
    We challenge each other to try new ways to become healthy and fit
    And we expect each teammate to show up, participate in team challenges and
    generally be accountable to other teammates

We would love to have you join us!!!
    dbkz8uccw39c.jpeg

• CazGorleston
    CazGorleston Posts: 184 Member
    edited April 2
    Options
    Check out our team, we believe in living a healthy lifestyle and supporting each other to keep fit.
    All things in moderation, life is all about balane.
    The Powerful Prism Panthers...............
    uyu3b29f8bx3.png

We look forward to seeing you in our "den" 😉
    Follow the links to register.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,682 Member
    edited April 2
    Options
    Registration has began for the BLC Spring and Summer Round we are excited for this new BLC55 Challenge as our teams have come up with the challenges! How awesome is that? There are many of us that have been with this group for years. Not because we haven't lost weight but rather we are wanting to change our habits or life has gotten in the way and need to get back to our healthy weights. For me, if I don't eat right and stay accountable, my weights jumps back to higher levels and my cholesterol and liver enzymes rise up. These challenges have taught me how to stay accountable to myself and have helped me keep off most of the excess pounds.
    Click here: Find out more about BLC on our website
    Click here to learn about the teams: BLC TEAMS
    Click here: Find out more about my Team, for those missing the deadline, we are the White Rabbits!
    REGISTER Here: BLC Spring and Summer Round 55
    Click here: to read the INTRO of this chat
    ra50uxs1h258.jpg
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    k6vm81b184km.jpg

HURRY UP AND REGISTER - SOME TEAMS HAVE FILLED UP AND ARE CLOSED!

But the good news is that there are teams that are looking for new members still. Check out the website and see which team fits YOU!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    gi3w8dkl4dck.png
  • Suseee21
    Suseee21 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    A fabulous group with multiple teams--something to suit everyone in whatever place they are at in their quest for a healthy lifestyle! Join us. You will not be disappointed.
  • MustangCassie
    MustangCassie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Motivated to be healthy in all areas of your journey? You don’t have to do it alone. Join the supportive, encouraging a fed authentic Bronze Wellness Warriors for the next round of The Biggest Loser. Together We Can!

Warrior Cassie
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Hi! I'm Betty (Surf723), one of the captains of the Hot Mocha Maniacs Team here at the BLC. Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 361 Member
    edited April 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mary Lue, Captain of the FBI team (Fuchsia Beauties International). We enjoy having members from all over the U.S., and many countries around the world! We focus heavily on mutual support - in fact, our motto is "No Agent Left Behind." We also believe in meeting challenges to become our best, healthiest self.

We currently have room for one more Agent before we are full for this Round. Check out the descriptions of all of the teams. The BLC as a whole is a lot of fun and friendly competition, and you are sure to find a team that is your perfect match in your journey to be the best you can be.

You still have time to join in before the start of Round 55! You won't be sorry!

Mary Lue
  • forever_hopeful
    forever_hopeful Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    fbi is a good tam.just wanted to post to keep this page high up on the boards.thanks to everyone who makes the blc the great challenge it is and for all the behind the sceene work you all do that we don´t get to see.you are doing a great job you all
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Teams are filling fast. Sign up and Choose Your Team Today!

Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams to pick yours!

https://blcteam.weebly.com/meet-our-teams.html

Then follow the instructions on Page one of this thread to register:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911853/join-the-upcoming-biggest-loser-challenge-register-now/p1

• rox5car1
    rox5car1 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    rox5car1 wrote: »
    surf723 wrote: »
    Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! My team is Hot Mocha Maniacs and we'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!
    2503cuvu0fi8.jpg
    35j6ldskz0la.jpg
    Join BLC 55. We're here to support you on your journey with accountability, motivation and support just like Betty says. We work together as a TEAM! We would love to see you there!

• barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    3uy8s80uypk8.png
    madnk1jtald6.png
    Come join the BLC and the Bronze Wellness Warriors!!!

We believe in support, challenging each other, and accountability…..
    We support each other to become the best version of ourselves
    We challenge each other to try new ways to become healthy and fit
    And we expect each teammate to show up, participate in team challenges and
    generally be accountable to other teammates

We would love to have you join us!!!
  • SharonNY2022
    SharonNY2022 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    BLC is the best. of course I am partial to my own team FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International), but the important thing is to register and pick your top three choices. We would love to have you with us.
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Don’t miss out on the chance to participate in one of the best challenges on MFP!
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Hi! I'm Betty (Surf723), one of the captains of the Hot Mocha Maniacs Team here at the BLC. Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    One of the best challenges on My Fitness Pal. Don't miss out - join today!
  • wendydancer1
    wendydancer1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This is the best challenge group!
  • sportyforty
    sportyforty Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The BLC is a great challenge to join if you are interested in reshaping your health habits. I am so glad I found this challenge late December last year.