Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I want to get accountability partners.

I'm looking to get the most out of this app and a great help for me is community. I'm looking for people interested in being accountability partners.

Replies

• KimbelyTaylor5050
    KimbelyTaylor5050 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I’m new to the app trying to cut carbs
  • RoadToFeelingGreat
    RoadToFeelingGreat Posts: 10 Member
    @KimbelyTaylor5050 you mean cut them in half? Lowering them or no carbs completely?
  • justinb2008
    justinb2008 Posts: 1 Member
    I am willing to be an accountability partner. I will be honest but encouraging. I am also on a weight loss journey for health reasons. I look forward to making sure you and I hit our goals!
  • jayfatboy
    jayfatboy Posts: 1 Member
    I am also on a weight loss journey and looking for partners!m. Anyone feel free to add me and lets hold each other accountable. Remember anything is possible if you just stay consistent!
  • 24tytfd6xs
    24tytfd6xs Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. I would love to connect. My goal is 30 pounds .
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Love that! Also looking for accountability partners 😃
    Mindset mentor podcast has really spurred me on to be the most successful me and Rob Dial talks about having accountability partners so here I am ✨
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    I was scrolling through message boards and seen this. :smile: I also do so much better with a small community. i had an online community and lost 50 lbs but the group closed down. Then life went crazy during Covid and i gained some back. I recently got back into mfp and the app is quite a bit different. Thinking of purchasing the membership simply for the scanner feature... Im hoping using these discussion boards and talking to ppl with the same kinda goals helps
  • Susanpawelec
    Susanpawelec Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to be part of an accountability group. Find it helps me tremendously to report my progress. My goal is 118 lbs & currently am 140 lbs. Plan is to go to gym 5 times a week in addition to 1200 calories per day. Wish to lower cholesterol & blood pressure. I'm a senior but still struggling with weight!!
  • HannahIsHere99
    HannahIsHere99 Posts: 7 Member
    I am also looking for motivating mfp friends to help keep me accountable and I will do the same in return. Feel free to add me!
  • helendoyle1970
    helendoyle1970 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love a brutal and honest and hard hitting accountability partner. . . I will give as good as I get. Anyone what to kicks springs butt with me - add me :)

Im sick of my excuses!