I want to get accountability partners.

Options
I'm looking to get the most out of this app and a great help for me is community. I'm looking for people interested in being accountability partners.

Replies

• KimbelyTaylor5050
    KimbelyTaylor5050 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m new to the app trying to cut carbs
  • RoadToFeelingGreat
    RoadToFeelingGreat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @KimbelyTaylor5050 you mean cut them in half? Lowering them or no carbs completely?
  • justinb2008
    justinb2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am willing to be an accountability partner. I will be honest but encouraging. I am also on a weight loss journey for health reasons. I look forward to making sure you and I hit our goals!
  • jayfatboy
    jayfatboy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also on a weight loss journey and looking for partners!m. Anyone feel free to add me and lets hold each other accountable. Remember anything is possible if you just stay consistent!
  • 24tytfd6xs
    24tytfd6xs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would love to connect. My goal is 30 pounds .
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love that! Also looking for accountability partners 😃
    Mindset mentor podcast has really spurred me on to be the most successful me and Rob Dial talks about having accountability partners so here I am ✨
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was scrolling through message boards and seen this. :smile: I also do so much better with a small community. i had an online community and lost 50 lbs but the group closed down. Then life went crazy during Covid and i gained some back. I recently got back into mfp and the app is quite a bit different. Thinking of purchasing the membership simply for the scanner feature... Im hoping using these discussion boards and talking to ppl with the same kinda goals helps
  • Susanpawelec
    Susanpawelec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of an accountability group. Find it helps me tremendously to report my progress. My goal is 118 lbs & currently am 140 lbs. Plan is to go to gym 5 times a week in addition to 1200 calories per day. Wish to lower cholesterol & blood pressure. I'm a senior but still struggling with weight!!
  • HannahIsHere99
    HannahIsHere99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivating mfp friends to help keep me accountable and I will do the same in return. Feel free to add me!
  • helendoyle1970
    helendoyle1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love a brutal and honest and hard hitting accountability partner. . . I will give as good as I get. Anyone what to kicks springs butt with me - add me :)

Im sick of my excuses!