Its Working But Its A lot

Options
KatieFour
KatieFour Posts: 1 Member
edited April 15 in Motivation and Support
Hey anyone on the journey! I’ve been taking my fitness and eating seriously for about three and a half months. At the gym three days a week, getting my steps in, and eating at a deficit at about 1500-1700 calories a day. I am down 17.2 pounds as of today, just a hairs breath at getting below 200lbs for the first time in years. I’m so proud of myself and I want to keep progressing to my goal weight which is really just 20 more pounds down. I’m thinking about food and nutrition all the time, and wanting to eat constantly. I really am trying to eat more volume and less calories but sometimes I just wanna smash a pizza. Hoping I can keep this up, and keep making progress. Much love

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,150 Member
    Options
    Keep going: The results will be worth it.

Think about finding habits you can continue long term, ideally forever. Maybe don't smash a whole pizza, but have a salad and a slice now and then. (There are place you can buy it by the slice.) It can fit in calorie goal. Don't deprive yourself; find those sustainable new habits.

You can do it!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    First of all ... congrats on taking a really excellent step toward a healthier you! You have done a great job! Keep on doing your best, one day at a time.

One day off plan is not a failure, it is just one day out of the rest of your life. The real issue is what will you do for the next day.

I am not normally one who, out of the blue, just recommends a book to someone. But, your post so resonates with what this book talks about. I would suggest you take a look. I think it could be very helpful for you.

13hiwdz20op7.jpg