APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    The shirt and mug are amazing @7lenny7! "I cried a little" had me laughing! Sums it up pretty well.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Super job @martaindale!! You look great in your costume! Good luck with tomorrow’s race!
  • daria0919
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    A gift arrived from my sister today! The shirt says "and then one day I thought to myself, why don't I run for 100 miles" and the mug says "I ran 100 miles and it only took everything I had and then so. I cried a little."

What a thoughtful gift to commemorate my race!
    w1qezad6ri4h.jpg
    What wonderful and memorable gifts @7lenny7! Great photo!
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls I am so sorry to hear what your mom and you are going through! Prayers for both of you.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,441 Member
    Options
    oh @AlphaHowls so sorry to hear about your mom! Wishing both of you the best! Big *HUGS*
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    edited April 19
    Options
    Thanks @ContraryMaryMary ! I hope the iron supplements kick in and you have more energy/exercise tolerance in a day or two. Great job on your run today. You needed to taper anyway.

Nice running @tarun_yadavA !

@martaindale That is a lot of people. I can't imagine taking over 30 min to just reach the start line. You're outfit is really cute. Good luck tomorrow.

Great job on the negative splits @Scott6255 !

Nice running @Teresa502 .

Oh no @AlphaHowls ! I'm so sorry to hear this. Hugs and prayers for you both!
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls Prayers to your mom and you!!!
  • daria0919
    Options
    @AlphaHowls keeping your Mom and you in my prayers. ((Hugs))