Get "Sporty" Before 40!

Options
I'm 38 and want to change my body to a healthy fit machine before I'm 40. I am in no way good at sports but it rhymes with 40 so I went with it. 😊
Come join me on our way to a better body before 40. Doesn't matter if you need to lose 15 or 100 pounds. We all deserve to rock 40 like we were 20 again.

Replies

• NalaBellyFIT
    NalaBellyFIT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love this! I turn 40 in July, and will admit that it was a huge motivator in starting this journey again. I started in January and am down about 30 pounds with about 30 more to go. Might not get to my goal by the big day, but I'll be in a much better place than I was!

I'll be cheering you on! And am also in no way good at sports, lol.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Forty does come with its own challenges to physical fitness, but they can be overcome. I'm 46, and am physically stronger than at any time in my life. You got this!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Love this! I turn 40 in July, and will admit that it was a huge motivator in starting this journey again. I started in January and am down about 30 pounds with about 30 more to go. Might not get to my goal by the big day, but I'll be in a much better place than I was!

I'll be cheering you on! And am also in no way good at sports, lol.

Wow down 30 since January! Way to go! I would love the help and motivation. I'm just getting started and sick of being my squishy self and ready to look in the mirror and see who I feel I am inside.
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Welcome!

Forty does come with its own challenges to physical fitness, but they can be overcome. I'm 46, and am physically stronger than at any time in my life. You got this!

Thank you, that is wonderful to hear. I want to be stronger at 40 than I have been before. Thank you for the inspiration.