New with 100+ to lose

Options
mkds0708
mkds0708 Posts: 2 Member
Hi! I’m new (again) after gaining weight back after having 3 kids in 3 years.

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

My grandmother had four kids in 3 years, and by the time I knew her she was back to slim. No idea how long it took, just that it happened for her, which means it can happen for you as well!
  • MicheleMaintains
    MicheleMaintains Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 4 kids (in 13 years, lol) and lost anywhete between 80-130 lbs before getting pregnant with each one. MFP has always been helpful. Losing a lot seems daunting but it's definitely possible. I was always obese even as a child and actually got in the best shape between my second and third babies. I haven't lost the weight since having my youngest almost 20 months ago, and gained even more, but I'm trying to get started again. I'm also hoping to TTC one more baby very soon so I know I likely won't lose that much before then, but I am definitely needing to at least get healthy habits in place, so I started logging my food and trying to eat lower carb again seriously this week.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ungot this feel fee to add
  • HajjaNana
    HajjaNana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I just rejoined myself. Mom of 6 with 5 of them in the span of 14 years. My youngest is 1. I've maintained my 100lb weightloss for the past 4 years which included my recent pregnancy. It's a challenge no doubt, but definitely possible!

Feel free to connect!
  • GabbyvsObesity
    GabbyvsObesity Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request