Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Options

Replies

• jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    well i had a slacker weekend this weekend
    i use to all the time i would still loose weight but not as fast and this weekend i did it again
    luckily i don't feel guilt me and my husband needed us time so we went on a little vacay and i don't know about you guys but vacatioins i don't think about it as much i ate less than i would if i wasn't dieting tho so i'm happy for that
    i really hope i loose weight this week but i wont count on it
    this up coming weekend is my b-day and i was planning on not counting my calories and fat and stuff for that but now i don't think i should

oh well just wanted to vent it out :wink:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello :wink:

Is it too late for me to join the group?? I see there are challenges each week, that's great!!! What's the challenge for this week?? Can anybody give me some ideas of cardio workouts that aren't as high impact on the knees as walking and running are??
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group !! I don't believe there is a new challenge yet.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello :wink:

Is it too late for me to join the group?? I see there are challenges each week, that's great!!! What's the challenge for this week?? Can anybody give me some ideas of cardio workouts that aren't as high impact on the knees as walking and running are??

Thats a tough one unless your using an eliptical...walking is probably the best form of cardio with little impact. Welcome to the group ..we dont have a new challenege yet but some of us are just sticking with last weeks challenge which was crunches...GOOD LUCK:drinker:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Welocme leshawnturner!

Finally warmer weather is visiting Minnesota. So to celebrate this my personal challange this week is to move part of my workouts outside. I challange others to do this also.

Have a great day 200+ group.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, It's good to see that people are still working on their goals. I didn't do the best with the crunches challenge, but have been keeping at the cardio. Season 2 Biggest Loser started this past week where I work. Our challenge is to average 10,000 steps a day on our pedometer. With warmer weather I've enjoyed getting some of those steps done outside! Keep up the great work everyone. My advice (for what it is worth) is to pick a challenge and go with it. I think the daily/weekly posting is what helps us with our accountablility... at least that is what works for me.
    :drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello folks!!!
    Just checkin in to see how everyone's week has been going. Mine has been pretty tough :grumble: But I did workout yesterday + I started my first week of the 100 push up challenge!! Yay!! :happy: Since I was sick the past two weeks its been tough for me to get back into the grove of workin out again, but I'm getting there. I am using my nieces to help me. I told them they were my workout buddies and we will all workout together. They loved the idea!! :bigsmile: So tonight we will be doing tae-bo or walk away the pounds and maybe a quick pilates or yoga workout!!

Great job everyone and I'll be back on Friday for weigh in!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    No challenge yet? Leader must be busy as a bee....Im going to walk every evening if anyone wants to join me on this feel free...currently I am doing 1hr which is about a 2mile walk depending on how fast or slow I am.:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I am with ya for a walk Mya :flowerforyou: I love to walk !!:heart::smile:
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    Haven't been on lately. I have been experiencing some physical problems. I have a pinched nerve and have been in severe pain. I have been thinking about you all. Hope everyone is doing well. Not sure when I will be able to get back on it again, please keep me in your prayers.

Good luck 200 Club!:heart:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Sent a prayer up for you just now.Hope you feel better dear!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Lost 2 pounds this week. I am a happy camper. :bigsmile:
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i gianed one pound don't know how i didn't eat that much on my get away or this week oh well
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    down 3 lbs. this week to 203.5, I plan to be under 200 w/i 2 weeks!! Keep at it iteam!!:flowerforyou:
  • Matterafun
    Options
    I'm officially down 1.8 lbs (current weight: 195.8), which is good considering I had gained a pound at last week's weigh-in and my daily weight checks this week had me up a couple more pounds from that. I think it was mostly water weight, but it did cause me to re-evaluate my calories and exercise program. Glad I'm back on track!

Happy Spring, everyone!
  • awestfall
    Options
    gained a pound .back to 224 but not for long.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    218 for me today I think thats down a pound ..I have to weigh for different groups lol so I forget :drinker:
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    266 for me this morning, not sure what I was last Friday...I have too many weigh in days to remember...all I know is I am down! (my official weigh in day is Sunday and I was 269.5 then...so I have lost at least 3.5 pounds)
    Cheers to all the pounds lost this week everyone...GOOD WORK!!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Still no challenge :sad: :grumble: :sad:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    HI, I saw the group on the page and Ann messaged me earlier in the day to help motivate me. I am new and I currently am at a start weight of 220..

I am not sure.. if you want me in this group? Im not sure.
    But I would lvoe to have a challege to work towards! And anything that would get me closer to my goal is an excellent thing in my book....

<3
    B