Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 03/18/09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

This is a new challenge that begins today and will finish on Friday, April 10th, just before Easter. There are no set goals, exercises, or anything like that....you choose what you want to achieve and we will be here each day for accountibility and support! :smile:

If you are new...welcome and thanks for joining us....for those returning...it's great to have you continue on {hugs}!

So, let's get started....

I am going for five pounds, although I hope to reach that and lose a few more by the end of the challenge. I have a body comp test with my trainer around that time as well and I really want to kick some butt between now and then :drinker:

I look forward to enjoying this journey with each of you...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

This is a new challenge that begins today and will finish on Friday, April 10th, just before Easter. There are no set goals, exercises, or anything like that....you choose what you want to achieve and we will be here each day for accountibility and support! :smile:

If you are new...welcome and thanks for joining us....for those returning...it's great to have you continue on {hugs}!

So, let's get started....

I am going for five pounds, although I hope to reach that and lose a few more by the end of the challenge. I have a body comp test with my trainer around that time as well and I really want to kick some butt between now and then :drinker:

I look forward to enjoying this journey with each of you...:flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the title of your thread. :flowerforyou:
  • megancolleen
    Options
    I AM IN!!

My goal is also 5 pounds!!

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Count me in, Theresa!!! I'm going with you for 5!!!:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    P.S. I agree with Mir..the title is awesome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Love the title too!. I am in. My goal is 8 lbs.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Wow....what a great response so far...woohoo!!! And thanks for your kind words....:flowerforyou:

This is going to be another great challenge....:happy:
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Hi, I am new but I'd love to participate. My goal is 5 pounds.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Welcome aymie, aml, and Megan....:flowerforyou:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I hope everyone had more control than I did last night :noway: in celebration of St. Patty's Day! :laugh: At least I held myself accountable for what I ate...:drinker: here's to a few days of hard core butt kickings at the gym! :bigsmile:

Anyway, I'm definitely IN on this challenge.

SW for Challenge: 240.6lbs
    Goal for Challenge: -5.0lbs = 235.6lbs

Let's get me to the 230s!! See ya'll around! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!

Thanks for getting this new challenge going, Theresa!!! Hello to all and welcome to the challenge:bigsmile: LOVE the title!

I'm in...shooting for 5 lbs:smile:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I'm in for 7#'s
  • xhanson
    xhanson Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too but would love to take the challenge!

My goal is 5 lbs.

Laurie
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for two months, but have just been a lurker, because I am pretty shy about posting. However, I have decided to take the plunge and join the Easter challenge, so I am in for 5 pounds. The kicker is - I really don't know how to do this, where to find the thread, etc, so appreciate any help. (This is actually my first post ever on any site.) Everybody have a good day!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi, I'm in for 5 lbs. Another goal is to go to gym M-F during this challenge.
    Good luck everyone.
    Pam
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    Hi, I'm in for 5 lbs. Another goal is to go to gym M-F during this challenge.
    Good luck everyone.
    Pam
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Welcome Laurie and smadag :flowerforyou: and always happy to have you around Kelly....Opera...we will be cheering you all the way to the 230's...:drinker:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i would also to join in this challenge. i've been a MFP member for almost a year now, but have been stuck at 160 for a good 6 months. lately, i've been upping my exercise (and eating) to try to break that plateau.

so i would like to break through and lose 5 lbs by easter. glad to have the motivation!:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    I'm in and reaching for 6#s.
    Let's do this thing!!!
    Another goal is to go to Jazzercise religiously!!!! I'm off to a good start this week!

SW 03/18/09 222lbs
    goal 04/10/09 216lbs

Memaw
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laurie and smadag :flowerforyou: and always happy to have you around Kelly....Opera...we will be cheering you all the way to the 230's...:drinker:

Thanks Theresa!! :bigsmile: Ya'll are the best! :flowerforyou: