Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

67 lbs Down - Need Accountabuddies!

I posted this a few weeks ago in Success Stories, but would love to add more friends for accountability and support ;) I have an open diary and actively scroll my newsfeed to like/comment. I love seeing others succeed and keeping each other motivated!

I'm 67 pounds down, more than halfway through my 120 lb weight loss goal. I have lost this by making dietary changes (fruit instead of candy, no soda, high protein, high fiber), walking (I love playing Pokémon Go), and quitting alcohol.

cr7os445qtzc.jpeg
1nj8e99tto9e.jpeg

Replies

• kdavixen2841
    kdavixen2841 Posts: 20 Member
    Just sent a friend request! I also need accountability! Lets do this!
  • bethg1422
    bethg1422 Posts: 60 Member
    You’re doing fantastic. I could be doing with some accountability
  • Chloe2181
    Chloe2181 Posts: 8 Member
    Amazing progress! Go you! Also looking for accountability partners, support, motivation and inspiration. Anyone feel free to add me 💪 lets do this!
  • jcawelti
    jcawelti Posts: 16 Member
    Whoa! You look amazing! Keep it going! I definitely could use some motivation and accountability!
  • kaferine69
    kaferine69 Posts: 180 Member
    Congrats on your progress! Keep it going!

I was part of the initial Pokemon Go craze when it first came out! But after awhile, it just really cut into my phone battery life, so I stopped playing. There are a lot of similar games out there (I really like Pikmin as well), but all of them are battery sinks!
  • rhymeswithspleen
    rhymeswithspleen Posts: 4 Member
    You look great! I’m in the process of re-losing the 50 pounds I shed two decades ago. I kept it off through my 30s, but now that I’m over 40 my biology is so much different. I’m figuring it out, though—making good progress, and feeling awesome. I also like to play Pokémon Go, especially in the summer months. ☀️